Sign in to follow this  
maddogx

Lol, what the hell ?!?!?!

This morning I started work on my F-35 JSF and then went out and left my computer and Oxygen running. Later when I came back I noticed the weather and time of day had changed! Now it's evening... see screeny:

O2.jpg

Why does the External Viewer do that? It's about as pointless as this post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadDogX @ April 16 2003,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This morning I started work on my F-35 JSF and then went out and left my computer and Oxygen running. Later when I came back I noticed the weather and time of day had changed! Now it's evening... see screeny:

Why does the External Viewer do that? It's about as pointless as this post.<span id='postcolor'>

AOL!

mad.gif

Yeah, yeah I know: AOL sucks. I hat it too but it's the cheapest 56k flatrate here in Germany. I have no money so I'll have to live with it. sad.gif

Pointless thread = closing

smile.gif

Man I would make a great moderator, I can see it now... tounge.gif

Hey whatdya know? my 300th post yay, this counts for celebration *pops out some champaign*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadDogX @ April 16 2003,01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, yeah I know: AOL sucks. I hat it too but it's the cheapest 56k flatrate here in Germany. I have no money so I'll have to live with it.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Amerika Onlinenen?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadDogX @ April 16 2003,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does the External Viewer do that?<span id='postcolor'>

Probably to see what your addon looks like at diff time of days? Like in 1.46 the light at dusk on the LGB of the A10 is backwards, the dark end faces the sun and the light end faces the dark.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadDogX @ April 16 2003,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does the External Viewer do that?<span id='postcolor'>

Because its OFP tounge.gif

Edit: It also tells you when you have been working for too long tounge.gif

Yeah bring on the F-35!!! UK Navy colours please!! Do you need video or pics to help? I've got lots. You could do an Australian one too cause they are buying some.

Hope it comes out alright. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (killagee @ April 16 2003,11:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah bring on the F-35!!! UK Navy colours please!! Do you need video or pics to help? I've got lots. You could do an Australian one too cause they are buying some.

Hope it comes out alright. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The UK and Australian versions haven't made it off the drawing board and the American JSF is still in prototype stage confused.gif

The UK and Australia won't be the #1 users of the plane either when it hits production, so it makes a bit more sense to make it in USAF colors.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ April 16 2003,08:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadDogX @ April 16 2003,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does the External Viewer do that?<span id='postcolor'>

Because its OFP tounge.gif

Edit: It also tells you when you have been working for too long tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It must tell you that often keg.. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 17 2003,06:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It must tell you that often keg.. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Only seen it once actually when I forgot buldozer running overnight tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ April 17 2003,03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (killagee @ April 16 2003,11:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah bring on the F-35!!! UK Navy colours please!! Do you need video or pics to help? I've got lots. You could do an Australian one too cause they are buying some.

Hope it comes out alright. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The UK and Australian versions haven't made it off the drawing board and the American JSF is still in prototype stage confused.gif

The UK and Australia won't be the #1 users of the plane either when it hits production, so it makes a bit more sense to make it in USAF colors.<span id='postcolor'>

or a Dutch one wink.gif

I am currently only doing a USAF F-35A which is the one that can't do vertical take-off and landing. When I have finished the model it would be nice if someone could texture it for me as I am not too good at that. I have the fighter ingame and working and I am currently working on the cockpit (View Pilot LOD). Once that is done I will do a few lower LODs and then it will be ready for texturing.

Once that is done we can think about variants like other textures, the VTOL F-35B for the US Navy and Royal Navy.

By the way their won't be special variants for other countries - the US will be using all three (F-35A, B and C) and the UK will only be using the F-35B. I'm not sure about other countries.

Its not as bad as mine, mine starts at the middle of the night so i have to turn my screen brightness up just so I can see my model, anyone know how to change this?