Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo release date

release.jpg

release7.jpg

The Invasion 1944 Demo will be released the 26th of April.

The download will be around 50-60 MB and the units included can be found under units/weapons on www.invasion44.com

According to that list, there will be 3 vehicles(all German) of those 3, only 2 are new releases because the kubel was out before.

Are you serious!?

crazy.gif

EDIT:

A) If I am wrong, maybe update your unit list for the demo.

B) If I am correct, thats just plain lame after all this time(considering the demo preview pics have a US halftrack for example)

No, theres 2 new jeeps for US. And a halftrack for each side, alone with the kubels.

There was also the Opel mentioned as well I believe.

But yeesh guy, that's a bit wimpy on the armour. People have been looking at screenshots of this for how long and its just a bunch of trucks and jeeps?

I dunno, you guys hyped it quite a bit so excuse my reaction.

Oh there's armor alright. But we left that as a nasty surprise for the lightly armed Para's in one of the missions smile.gif

thank you god! im very happy! biggrin.gif

so there's gonna be an m3 halftrak , kuebel wagon , german halftrack , 2 gi jeeps , and an open blitz? is that it or is there gonna be more biggrin.gif

Opel blitz, and the american GMC. smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Great looking stuff guys ! A milestone for us WW2 fans !

And you didnt say if it was April 26th 2003? Hah just kidding.

I was hoping for planes too, those halftracks are real nice tho.

I've actually been working on a mission using the units from the mini-demo, the bunker pack, a .30 cal that I don't know WERE I got (probably either you guys or WW2EC, though almost all their stuff is Resistance) and Rebuilt Kojugev... however, I have to tone down the number of rifle Grenadiers the Germans have, the hilliness of Koljugev makes them excrutiaginly lethal. smile.gif

It's really just for my own enjoyment, though. I might send it to SFG, and if he likes it, he can put it up, or something.

Are you going to upgrade the demo? For example adding armor pack with some tanks for Germans and Allies or will this be the only (bigger) release before I'44 final?

But it's great that the demo will be released after all this fuss smile.gif.

Well ,if some armor is not included one can always build mission's with the inv1944 infantry unit's and some armor downloaded from Ww2Ec ,some of the armor models there are good quality and well balanced.

Yes WW2EC's armor addons are great especially Vibes' addons. But they surely haven't realistic armor values confused.gif.

When using ww2ec units, I have no idea which ones are balanced and which arent. Most are really good addons but who knows which have the "correct" values.

Guest BratZ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 15 2003,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When using ww2ec units, I have no idea which ones are balanced and which arent. Most are really good addons but who knows which have the "correct" values.<span id='postcolor'>

Vibes and the team is currently redoing them to match the Armor System implemented

Showed me pics of a nice Stug too

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ April 15 2003,06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is that it or is there gonna be more biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh... loads of weapons..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 15 2003,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My only compalint is that I have to wait till April 26. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Mine 2. i can't wait to hear what im gonna sound like in the demo biggrin.gif

so is the tompson kickass? all i know is that the real thing does esp. when you shoot it sideways from your hip. god i love it. biggrin.gif

ps...is there an island going to be released?

No new island for the demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ April 16 2003,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes but what about the tompson?<span id='postcolor'>

Yea, what about it? SFG?

Ya theres a tompson, and it rocks wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My only compalint is that I have to wait till April 26<span id='postcolor'>

Yea no kidding. The 26th happens to be the last day of spring break for my school. Great timing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes but what about the tompson?<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds like you guys need to hang around the I44 website some more. Its amazing what you can find out in the forums that they don't post on the website.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">april 26th<span id='postcolor'>

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! Guess what sport event starts that day???  Yes thast right, The worldchampionship in icehockey, in Finland

On no! Now im, once again overexcited  tounge.gif