Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

And I thought everyone knew by now biggrin_o.gif

Keep looking, fellas.

You'll feel much better when you've discovered it on your own wink_o.gif

lol i was on the site for maybe 30sec tops and i found it, i wont tell but for all u out there who are looking when u find it its probably not what ur looking for(think out side the box) biggrin_o.gifunclesam.gif

I can't find crap, I'm a blind idiot. Any PM would be useful, but I"m gonna keep looking in the meantime.

Hey Frenchman, I never got a thankyou from you. Or can you still not find the briefcase?

OMG I am such a moron! LOL!

I found it...

---------------------------

OK, I know the Generals name, and his nick name...

Do I need to put in his FULL name? Is there any spaces?

Hey Frenchman, I never got a thankyou from you. Or can you still not find the briefcase?

I still had trobble finding it until I realized they might out it somewhere weird.

Oh yeah, thank you. tounge_o.gif

Uh dumb question but what versoin of the IE do I need? Mine won't process the data correctly (I have all the right info and I found the case. tounge_o.gif) I have tried all the info and my IE is like 3 wait four years out of date model wise is that a factor?

He he, that was very sly BIS. I found the pic with the breicase in less than 30sec, but it took me another 15 mins to realise I had to actually click on the Breifcase itself.

A hint to those without a clue.

Right click on the picture to know where to click for the breifcase.

Hope that isn't too much.

You guys are the bomb.

Ah finally I can join the happy folks here!! Yesterday I found the crappy briefcase... yeah and it's real easy to miss!

As a small hint for you desperate guys out there: go through every picture with determination and read aloud what you see in each of them. Look carefully EVERY single one of them and consider WHAT you see.

Too bad that the funny site is not so funny afterall. Nice pics to see, but that's it (for me). I enjoyed most the really-old BI website presented there. Nice to see some real development in OFP graphics from the old days smile_o.gif

This is no fun at all  mad_o.gif

Someone please pm' me the bloody nickname!

LOL! Have you searched The FAQ for "fun site"? It might give you the hints you need. smile_o.gif

This is no fun at all  mad_o.gif

Someone please pm' me the bloody nickname!

LOL! Have you searched The FAQ for "fun site"? It might give you the hints you need. smile_o.gif

Thanks Avon - only problem is that it confirms what I've already tried - many times!

It doesn't work!

rock.gif

bgnorway, to add some incentive to look for let me say this;

This is why Sweden should annex its more challenged sibling Norway tounge_o.gif

good luck with searching. smile_o.gif

Did they only update the "others"? I haven´t found anything else updated, plus the "motion capture" on the left and one of the sites don´t work.

But the Flashpoint 1999 page was pretty fun. smile_o.gif

And I liked the old Abrams and A10 skins more than the current ones. tounge_o.gif

Did they only update the "others"? I haven´t found anything else updated, plus the "motion capture" on the left and one of the sites don´t work.

And I liked the old Abrams and A10 skins more than the current ones. tounge_o.gif

One more thing I noticed is some changes in the staff,

e.g. Kamila seems to be no longer part of BIS sad_o.gif - poor Placebo wink_o.gif

e.g. Kamila seems to be no longer part of BIS sad_o.gif - poor Placebo   wink_o.gif

Poor Guba! sad_o.gif

e.g. Kamila seems to be no longer part of BIS sad_o.gif - poor Placebo   wink_o.gif

Some people have too good a memory wink_o.gif

Psssst.....to anyone who still hasn't found the briefcase man....check out the FlashNews at http://www.flashpoint1985.com  wink_o.gif

Yeah I already told them to watch out for the released news, but on OFP.info. ;)

BIS update the site please! That Video button makes me mad when it doesn't work! tounge_o.gif