Sign in to follow this  
Abrams

Mi-2 urn v1.0 released!

DPS saw this on the USSR online site:

parad11may_04.jpg

Any chance you guys could add an MG onto it and retexture it like the normal UAZ and we could have a uaz with mg?

I dont think so...

BTW, this screen from online Military Parade in honour of 2-nd birthday of Nasha Armiya (Our Army) [CCCP] VA.

Those addons (parad UAZ, tribunes and etc) were made specially for this event.

@ June 27 2003,07:24)]
DPS saw this on the USSR online site:

parad11may_04.jpg

Any chance you guys could add an MG onto it and retexture it like the normal UAZ and we could have a uaz with mg?

I dont think so...

BTW, this screen from online Military Parade in honour of 2-nd birthday of Nasha Armiya (Our Army) [CCCP] VA.

Those addons (parad UAZ, tribunes and etc) were made specially for this event.

I'm just talking about the UAZ. Come on man, we've been wanting a UAZ with machinegun/opentop ever since the damn game started. Pretty please! sad_o.gif

I been asking for a UAZ like that with an MG on top for a loooooooong long long time.

I wish I could do it my selfe, but I don't have a good enough sistem and not enough time.

Is alot of things mising in the East addons and a gunned UAZ and Urals is a must be done.

So true, Cero...

It's good to have teams like "Our Army" making trully nice addons for the East, but there's still so much we need to balance the game a bit.

Good to see your website, anyway. There's not too many sites out there dedicated to the Soviet side of things... Bonito bonito smile_o.gif

I just found out that the already released version of the Mi-2 for the Nogova police (by airwolf) is not mulitplayer compatible as it will create the following error on dedicated servers: "Invalid texture aspect ratio (512x32)".

Is this issue known and will it be resolved for the final Mi-2 pack which includes this Nogova police variant?

We spend serious network tests right after entering of significant changes. But all the same (you realize) that we can not notice something, and any mistake can creep in addon.:)

I hope we'll see it today, and do notify as soon as you are uploading it (I am so excited biggrin_o.gif )

Well your tomorrow may still be my today, so I might still see it today.

tounge_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

So true, Cero...

It's good to have teams like "Our Army" making trully nice addons for the East, but there's still so much we need to balance the game a bit.

Good to see your website, anyway. There's not too many sites out there dedicated to the Soviet side of things... Bonito bonito smile_o.gif

Our weapons actually biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

This guys seems to have things sorted out. I hoppe that I'm right.

Hey Haddok, are you going on about the "Our Weapons" site?

"Gracias quillo".

@cero.

Oops.. yep, "Our Weapons". Those are the guys, of course. Abrams and Co.

I do appreciate their goal of balancing the game a bit more. Good thing is that we start to see more people making soviet addons, Hey! even BAS is making a UAZ with an MG!  biggrin_o.gif

yeah, this way we won't have the "US super soldiers using BIS russians as target practice".

I love the idea of well camouflaged and well armed russians and americans.

*bump*

anything new?

Any chance of a possible relase date/time? I dont mind if you dont keep to it exactly i would just rather sometime to wait for rateer tahn "whenever"

the_unknown_one

*bump* hello? Is anybody there?

Sorry, im just sooo desperate, not unlike prbaly loads of other people and i just wanted to seesome kind of response and to see if you are anywhere nearer completion.

the_unknown_one

Hey CCCP great addon! I'm especially looking forward to the new Mi-26 it's looking great. I'm currently using the Beta you released a while back with the side-mounted PK.

Anyway, I just have one question in regards to the Mi-2 urn.

Why is the pilot always viewed as sitting above the rotors in the Mi-2 urn (East) but not any of the other Mi-2s? Is there a way to fix this?

I have tested all the other Mi-2s (Civ, Res, West) and their all fine. I also have the latest verision available to date.

If you want screenshots of this I can sned them to you, just PM me. Please help as I really want to use the Mi-2 in my upcoming map.

Thanks.

so this just includes the "urn" version, and not all the civilian, russian and FIA ones included in the original pack?