Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Raven shield (was RS sp demo out.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ April 04 2003,00:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can download better ragdolls that have stiffened spines and legs so they fall better. Myself I use the action doll with is set to be lighter in the sim. Guys go flying backwards when you hit them and looks great. Not that realistic, but cool. Makes up for the fact that there isn't any pain textures.

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

You're the only one among us brave enough to surf the Ubi Soft forums, so... we need linkage!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 03 2003,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I enjoyed this game but i prefered the rogue spear missions,

747 hostage rescue all the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm of the same opinion. I'll have more detailed feedback when I (we) have more time for games. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ April 01 2003,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 21 2003,19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Full game is ok.

Ai could do with a bit of work. I told a team member to breach a roon, he opened the door, stood in front, and as he readied a grenade, got ripped to shreds.... Now, I do room breaches myself.

Plus, when you throw a flashbang, you ready another grenade. What this means is by time the animation has played, and you have drawn your weapon, the Tangos have recovered and blow your kneecaps off.<span id='postcolor'>

I've found that they stand to the side if they have room. If there is a narrow hallway the ai doesn't work well and stands in the middle, but if there is room to the side with no barrier then they will. Too bad 1 guy doesn't open the door while another tosses the flashbang which would help the situation a lot.

I usually position one guy looking straight down the door or slightly to the side while i open it and peer in at an angle so ppl get whacked as soon as the door opens smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 03 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ April 04 2003,00wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can download better ragdolls that have stiffened spines and legs so they fall better. Myself I use the action doll with is set to be lighter in the sim. Guys go flying backwards when you hit them and looks great. Not that realistic, but cool. Makes up for the fact that there isn't any pain textures.

You're the only one among us brave enough to surf the Ubi Soft forums, so... we need linkage!<span id='postcolor'>

lol, and to think because of IL2/FB/LOMAC my post count over there is actually higher than here smile.gif

Anyways I like this site:

http://www.agr-s.com/

If their Raven Shield site ends up anything like their Ghost Recon site, it will always have a lot of good mods to download.

COLINMAN

Never been by the Ghost Recon site... I probably should, see if there are any good mods that don't need the expansions.

Anyone know how big the Raven Shield SP Demo is?

Damned ISP and their stinking u/l and d/l limits....