Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

What ever happened to the functional commanders MG on top of the tank. Did that prove to be too difficult?

I think that was proven to be pretty much impossible. Besides, more scripts = more lag and whatnot, lets hope the good folk at BIS have put it into ArmA

What ever happened to the functional commanders MG on top of the tank. Did that prove to be too difficult?

I think that was proven to be pretty much impossible. Besides, more scripts = more lag and whatnot, lets hope the good folk at BIS have put it into ArmA

it works, but at the same time it doesnt work. We dont feel good of what we have so no we will not release it. Final.

Red Hammers I have a question for you. About a year ago there was a lot of talk about the Shmel, the RPG type flamethrower. Was it you who worked on it or the ORCS, or Spetsnaz? Whatever happened to the project? What about the Sprut, MSTA, Mig-25 were those also yours?

Shmel?

We got a model but its untextured.

Mig, no only plane we have in the works is the SU25

MSTA, only exists as idea so far, there once was a model but the maker left us and never released it.

The Sprut was a side project of Kenji who was very busy with the T80s before, now with Hinds and offcourse his T62s, dont know much about its status but if im honest then i say dont expect it soon.

Hey there Red Hammers biggrin_o.gif

I am enjoying your new t80s, and so are your infantry, who now have some much needed improved armour support wink_o.gif

I was just wondering if you have anything on the cards in regards to more weapons for the infantry, maybe a Groza or any other toys such as an AA/AT?

Lack of modellers is the problem here again, i mean we got good ones but they must focus on the Hinds now.

I offcourse would love to see new weaps, some can easily be modded from current weaps while others are already modeled but never were skined ( AS Val, VSS, PSS, SVD, RPG-29 and a few more ).

Bad situation but i want the team to focus on very few projects at once for now as sad as it is for us gun nuts.

VSS, that would be nice. There used to be a very good model almost 2 years ago. I wish I remember who made it. The one that Vit made uses BIS reticule, so it sucks. I wish you guys would make a smaller, more precise reticule. Even the one you have on the SVD is too big. If you be interested I can dig out the exact to scale model of the SVD reticule. Nice feature of these scopes is illuminated reticule during the evening operations. Is is possible to do in OFP?

Nice feature of these scopes is illuminated reticule during the evening operations. Is is possible to do in OFP?

Already done by the Lowlands Warrior mod on their Elcan sight, so it is possible.

and before them, suchey and earl's weapons - it's just setting the iluminated part to shining smile_o.gif

Messiah - Point of historical interest, I believe LLW, first operating under the name "Korps Mariners" were first to set a weapon optic to glow, doing so with the first version of their Diemaco C-7 rifle package, back in the early v1.75 era, if I recall correctly.

That said, it's hard to believe that more addonmakers don't do it where applicable.

Quote[/b] ]VSS, that would be nice. There used to be a very good model almost 2 years ago. I wish I remember who made it. The one that Vit made uses BIS reticule, so it sucks. I wish you guys would make a smaller, more precise reticule. Even the one you have on the SVD is too big. If you be interested I can dig out the exact to scale model of the SVD reticule. Nice feature of these scopes is illuminated reticule during the evening operations. Is is possible to do in OFP?

Regarding the PSO ranging stadia and reticule size reference, PLEASE send that across as soon as possible! It would be an excellent reference!

I think that Laser made a VSS and it is included in an ORCS weapons pack somewheres, the one associated with his VDV v2.0, that one was halfway decent.

always put suchey and earl before that - lol - they're generaly my history benchmark - i agree totally tho, such a simple system to apply, why it doesnt get done more often, who knows - our SUSATs have been using the same system

impressive work on the T80 i must say - been enjoying the shotra and the arena and how well they work - a shame that the arena perhaps didnt have explosion effects around it when deployed, but there are limits to scripting and also how much lag there will be.

nice job smile_o.gif

Just a quick question fellahs, Were you guys doing any VDV infantry?

Yes Shadow NX, weren't we (Read as: You and Laser) working on some damn fine looking Desantnikii? tounge2.gif

Thats more experimental and i dont want anyone wait for something that may never be released.

Soul Assassian and Shadow NX- Is you sig a sign of things to come, Hinds and a T99  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Soul Assassian and Shadow NX- Is you sig a sign of things to come, Hinds and a T99 wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

T99 crazy_o.gifhuh.gif I think ur confusing the T55 :P

Soul Assassian and Shadow NX- Is you sig a sign of things to come, Hinds and a T99  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

T99   crazy_o.gif  huh.gif  I think ur confusing the T55 :P

ahh shit it is 55. I looks like 99 like messiah said. My mistake tounge2.gif

Mmm...I was wondering what the hell a 'T-99' was... crazy_o.gif

Mmm...I was wondering what the hell a 'T-99' was... crazy_o.gif

t99.jpg

Gotta love google... tounge2.gif