Sign in to follow this  
peanuckle_00

The iraq pack released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Mar. 16 2003,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Allahu Akhbar means "God is great!". It's also the thing Muslim suicide bombers yell before blowing themselves up in some market.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and No. Some suicide bombers are so called 'Muslims' but they're merely just radicals wanting to blow some people up. They come falsely in the name of Islam and It gets a bad rep. That's what pisses me off. smile.gif

But on the other hand, it is necessary to yell that, for example the Palestenian martyrs, who risk their lives for their freedom. What a sad thing, isn't it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Mar. 16 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Mar. 16 2003,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Allahu Akhbar means "God is great!". It's also the thing Muslim suicide bombers yell before blowing themselves up in some market.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and No. Some suicide bombers are so called 'Muslims' but they're merely just radicals wanting to blow some people up. They come falsely in the name of Islam and It gets a bad rep. That's what pisses me off. smile.gif

But on the other hand, it is necessary to yell that, for example the Palestenian martyrs, who risk their lives for their freedom. What a sad thing, isn't it?

...<span id='postcolor'>

I know, I didn't mean that second part as if I believe that. I don't believe in any stereotypes, especially ones referring to Islam.

Stick to talking about the addon only, keep politics elsewhere please smile.gif

So what ever happened to this addon pack?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif

I can't find Iraqi infantry ANYWHERE!!! AAAARG!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Well it looks like they are tweeking it a little bit and improve some things ? but yea its more then 1 Hour now and still now Iraq pack released but there was a Afganistan pack released ( srry for the bad word spelling ) but i dont think that is a Iraq pack? or am i now the stupid one?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the pack will be hosted at the site www.ofpgamer.com<span id='postcolor'>

look on the right sidebar(scroll a bit)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ Mar. 03 2003,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@vixer...then where?

(and what?)

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

M113A1 Desert from Desert OFP project, textures made by MArfy, im completing the project smile.gif

In the Pic that has all the units I see a Iraqi SCUD and MI24 ... can someone please tell me where I can find them. I can not find them anywhere.

I was just at OFPEC, and I didn't see the pack. Of course, I didn't see the Afghanistan pack, either.

If it isn't a OFPEC nono, could someone direct link me? (If one or either is up.)

Wait, hang on, I don't have Resistance; which means I'm only up to 1.46 (yes, I know, bad me. I want to get Resistance, but money is very tight for me right now, and I don't have any games that I don't play to trade in. sad.gif )

See, I was working on some Iraq missions, using Desert Malden, the desert camo Russian and U.S. armor, and the Fire and Storm SFX pack (though I haven't found any satisfactory oil well or pipeline objects to have burning) and figured this would be perfect.

Is there any chance the pack could be converted to 1.46? Or that I could get jsut the soldiers and vehicles?

Greatly appreciate any help. smile.gif

Hi. I compiled the Iraq pack. I haven't had time to really go into every pbo and make a group for these things like people asked. If someone would like to help me please email me at chambersburg_00@hotmail.com. Thanks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ Mar. 26 2003,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I uploaded the iraq pack, which has all the desert units, to www.ofp-gamer.com<span id='postcolor'>

Is this an update or the one you put out a few weeks ago?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tales_From_Topographic_Oceans @ Mar. 25 2003,18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have skimmed this thread.

Where are the desert addons? Any out there. The desert MOD sites I found (Gulf War 2 and Operation Desert Storm) do not have any downloadable units and armor yet.<span id='postcolor'>

We have an entire demo mod at OPGWC (Operation Gulf War Crisis) with two patches available for download....part of which are reskinned units tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

i went to www.ofp-gamer.com and nothing was there.

I get this message:

We can't find "www.ofp-gamer.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above. Or, search the Web:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have an entire demo mod at OPGWC (Operation Gulf War Crisis) with two patches available for download<span id='postcolor'>

where is this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tales_From_Topographic_Oceans @ Mar. 26 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i went to www.ofp-gamer.com and nothing was there.

I get this message:

We can't find "www.ofp-gamer.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above. Or, search the Web:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have an entire demo mod at OPGWC (Operation Gulf War Crisis) with two patches available for download<span id='postcolor'>

where is this?<span id='postcolor'>

try http://www.ofpgamer.com/

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 26 2003,20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">try http://www.ofpgamer.com/<span id='postcolor'>

Or even better.. this link tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 26 2003,20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 26 2003,20wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">try http://www.ofpgamer.com/<span id='postcolor'>

Or even better.. this link tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol nice no more registering need

OMG THE DEMO IS 204MBS LONG I THINK THIS IS GONNA OVERFLOW MY ADDON FOLDER, I better use that utility hmm. Its taken forver to download with dsl.

I need help the Gulf War demos not working

2)After the OPGWC MOD Demo is installed, create a NEW Shortcut

to your OFP:Resistance and put in the target line(By right-clicking and then Propreties>Target)

-mod=opgwc .

So it should look like that:

C:\[DEFAULTOFPDIRECTORY]\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -mod=opgwc

I do this and it says my target thing isn't valid