Hey guys.

I have a thought about fine tuning the difficulty of the AI against my group of players as the mission maker and zeus.

What I want to translate is the difficulty of AI in SOG Prairie Fire into a non-SOG Prairie Fire setting.

I have noticed that different dlcs and mods has different difficulties with different AI. 

In my experience, Global Mobilization has insanely high accuracy, while SOG Prairie Fire the enemy has very low accuracy. No doubt the dlc or mod makers tune this, in Prairie Fire case, to play on the idea of being outnumbered 1 to 100 in a bullet hell where shots fly all over the place. Makes sense. Really cool.

Been trying for some time to translate that sort of difficulty and settings in the AI to other mods and settings, but not been able to.

I have tried to adjust both the normal game settings, and the AI mod (VCOM) that I use. I have tried the very lowest of values, but still they are a lot more accurate than the AI in SOG Prairie Fire.

Basically, I want that bullet hell with shots flying all over the place in other content, but I am not able to replicate what the AI is doing in SOG Prairie Fire difficulty so far.

Anyone can help here it would be very appreciated!

Not sure that comes from AI units or specific codes inside the addons (perhaps, I'm wrong). If you want to compare units, use the same map, possibly a Vanilla one. There are multiple factors and one of the major is how vegetation is made (LODs, visibility for AIs)

1 hour ago, pierremgi said:

Not sure that comes from AI units or specific codes inside the addons (perhaps, I'm wrong). If you want to compare units, use the same map, possibly a Vanilla one. There are multiple factors and one of the major is how vegetation is made (LODs, visibility for AIs)

I will take a look at that.

It has something to do with that particular content though, as different AI from different dlc, has different accuracies overall in the same mission spawned as zeus.

I found under the normal game settings AI LEVEL: SOG PRAIRIE FIRE. Not sure if that changes anything. I will test it some.

• Like 1