This is awesome! And it looks super polished too. I'm really excited for the ways this is pushing the boundaries of what can be done in Arma! Not to mention all the new exciting gameplay opportunities that could emerge from this. Looking forward to it! I love the implementation of IDAP/AAF/CSAT gear for it aswell! Nice to see it being set in the Armaverse.

• Like 1

Would love a Beta version just to try it out!

Using the old  "VALMONT's lightweight MP compatible Patrol Dogs Script for Arma 3.Version: 1.9" at the moment

Hello,

I don't have too much time to devote to the mod again, but since I announced that a public version would be available soon, I'm going to publish a version of the dog without scripts today. It doesn't do much for the game as it is, but it might be useful to some of you anyway. If any scripters would like to share their work so that it can be integrated into the mod, I'd be delighted to do so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The preview version of the dog mod is now available on the Steam Workshop. Please note that it's just a custom model with custom animations, it's missing all the scripts. I encourage you to script it yourself and if you want to share it with the community, I'll add your scripts directly in the mod (and put you as a contributor).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2912186689

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/11/2023 at 6:45 PM, MoonieFR said:

The preview version of the dog mod is now available on the Steam Workshop. Please note that it's just a custom model with custom animations, it's missing all the scripts. I encourage you to script it yourself and if you want to share it with the community, I'll add your scripts directly in the mod (and put you as a contributor).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2912186689

Good progress ! 😄

Please ensure 100% no-tricks Linux compatibility 😉

• I dunno where things differ in the context of BI's questionable undocumented systems, but the precise letter capitalization must always be used (unless specifically known otherwise) for starters.