Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to use the AN/PRC-152.

I've read the AN/PRC-152 on your website.

The only functions I can get to work is with the G and R keys, and BI radio menu. Basically power on/off, and change to preset freqs I've setup.

Are any of the other functions described accessible or functioning? How do you access the keypad? Is it interactive?

Thanks for the amazing mod and service to the ARMA Community.

Hello guys! 

Thanks for the work in Reforger!

I have a little question...I load your RHS mod in Reforger, but the arsenal show no weapons whatsoever. 

I did use it once, all was ok, So I think something went wrong with Reforger updates? 

Any solution?

I also tried the dev version of RHS, but still, nothing

The mod randomly crashes to desktop during missions. I have an up to date version of both the game and this mod. There is no specific time, place or action for the crashes and there are no other mods running.

It normally allows me to complete one or two tasks then cashes.

Any ideas?

Sorry but I am not going to sign up for another account on github. Way too many as is. 

Version: RHS - Status Quo v0.6.1499 Experimental Branch

Situation: I created a mod "Asymmetric Warfare AR 670-1", and was adding one ECH helmet, and one NVG to the US Arsenal via "US_InventoryItems.conf".

During testing in local host it worked great. Moving to dedicated server it gave the following error.

05:57:08.663 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
05:57:08.663  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Inconsistent item table on Slave connection. Item is missing or different item was loaded in its place. (con=0x0)
05:57:08.704 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
05:57:08.704  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Terminating connection. (identity=0x00000000)
05:57:08.705  DEFAULT      : BattlEye Server: Disconnect player identity=0x00000000
05:57:08.705  DEFAULT      : BattlEye Server: 'Player #0 Blackheart_Six disconnected'
05:57:08.712 NETWORK      : Player disconnected: connectionID=0

I disabled the NVGs, and left the helmet enabled. No issue. I reversed the enable/disable, and got the same error on the NVGs. I duplicated the prefab, and found the RplComponent of the NVG was set to none. I change to Runtime based on other items of the arsenal, IE Weapons, Attachments, etc. Republished the mod, and tested on the dedicated server. The error cleared.

FIXED

17 hours ago, Blackheart_Six said:

Sorry but I am not going to sign up for another account on github. Way too many as is. 

Version: RHS - Status Quo v0.6.1499 Experimental Branch

Situation: I created a mod "Asymmetric Warfare AR 670-1", and was adding one ECH helmet, and one NVG to the US Arsenal via "US_InventoryItems.conf".

During testing in local host it worked great. Moving to dedicated server it gave the following error.

05:57:08.663 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
05:57:08.663  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Inconsistent item table on Slave connection. Item is missing or different item was loaded in its place. (con=0x0)
05:57:08.704 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
05:57:08.704  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Terminating connection. (identity=0x00000000)
05:57:08.705  DEFAULT      : BattlEye Server: Disconnect player identity=0x00000000
05:57:08.705  DEFAULT      : BattlEye Server: 'Player #0 Blackheart_Six disconnected'
05:57:08.712 NETWORK      : Player disconnected: connectionID=0

I disabled the NVGs, and left the helmet enabled. No issue. I reversed the enable/disable, and got the same error on the NVGs. I duplicated the prefab, and found the RplComponent of the NVG was set to none. I change to Runtime based on other items of the arsenal, IE Weapons, Attachments, etc. Republished the mod, and tested on the dedicated server. The error cleared.

I got same errors that created a dedicated server with mods.

Try removing the folder in which the mod has been installed and re-download the mod (on the server & client).  Also make sure that you use the same version of the mod (on client and server).

On 9/29/2023 at 4:34 AM, Blackheart_Six said:

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to use the AN/PRC-152.

I've read the AN/PRC-152 on your website.

The only functions I can get to work is with the G and R keys, and BI radio menu. Basically power on/off, and change to preset freqs I've setup.

Are any of the other functions described accessible or functioning? How do you access the keypad? Is it interactive?

Thanks for the amazing mod and service to the ARMA Community.

Hi Blackheart!

BI has fixed this issue, you should try interacting with 152 now.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2023 at 8:07 PM, omri2050 said:

Hello guys! 

Thanks for the work in Reforger!

I have a little question...I load your RHS mod in Reforger, but the arsenal show no weapons whatsoever. 

I did use it once, all was ok, So I think something went wrong with Reforger updates? 

Any solution?

I also tried the dev version of RHS, but still, nothing

Arsenal does not work in local gamemaster.
Please try to launch the conflict scenario.

Edited by punky.
Self-explanatory change.
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 8:08 AM, KILLERWOLF2022 said:

Hello, i tried download, but give a error and not end the download.

on PC i went into my documents/ my games/ arma reforger/ addons   deleted RHS if its in there, if not while it's downloading the folder appears in the addons folder, then I deleted the contents of that folder except what it wont let me.  then i cancel the down load, and restart reforger, when re downloading from the workshop and not from the server im trying to join it's given me more success.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:07 AM, soul_assassin said:

What error?

Im often being shown RHS downloads to 100%   , but then it says "Wait..." and then after a few minutes i get Error "The following mods could not be downloaded"  -RHS - Status Quo"    seems I fixed it by what I tried above, another trick Ive done is pausing the download and resuming it several times during the duration of it's download.     

right now im trying it again to see it's saying 2.963/2.963 GB and "Wait..." for 0.6.1657 ,     now it just throws back the same error

im on windows 10  and 500 mpbs connection, usa east coast.    I am getting a high ping 600   now 434 ms.  maybe it's that.  I'll try again later....  I should have made a copy of my addons folder before deleting it ugh... i just had it too lol.

Edited by BigAndSloppy
clarity

HI,

Thank you for creating this mod.

Can I request that you add the starshell grenades for the Russians as well.

Cheers

HI,

Thank you for creating this mod.

Can I request that you add the starshell grenades for the Russians as well.

Cheers

Hi,

Great Mod.. Just needs a few more US side uniforms.

Spinfx

change the sound of the sr3m shot, in the video it sounds as it should 

please update the RHS TERRACORE2 mod for Arma Reforger, there are not enough objects to build the map!!

• Confused 1

image.png

Hi! 
I get this odd glitch on red dot optics when im using RHS with other mods (i don't know exactly which mod causing this)
Do you guys know of this? 
Its only RHS optics that gets affected

Do you need any more information from me?

My modlist
https://pastebin.com/1E0cMmEr

On 2/14/2024 at 1:26 PM, sinny said:

Hi! 
I get this odd glitch on red dot optics when im using RHS with other mods (i don't know exactly which mod causing this)
 Do you guys know of this? 
Its only RHS optics that gets affected

Do you need any more information from me?

My modlist
https://pastebin.com/1E0cMmEr

Nothing to do with RHS really, there is no real way to have all the mods compatible with each other unfortunately.
And no idea which other mod could be causing it, it's on you to see where the conflict might be....

I'm not sure if you meant that the left is different from the right but, just to be sure, this is the illumination which many optics have as a mode (a little overdone in this case)?
I guess that anything to do with lighting alterations could be the cause (like darker nights)?

I'm trying to use RHS Status Quo with the Scenario Framework in Reforger. And if I use RHS Faction manager, the title and description of the task are not showing up. Not sure if it's a RHS side problem or BI side problem. (probably the later) I had to create all the faction/loadout/arsenal in the BI managers keeping the US faction key for in place of RHS_US_USMC in order to work. Even the US faction in RHS Faction manager doesn't work.

Hi If i bring this mod in milsim, would it clash with other mods? Like the striker? or diff factions like civ faction?

need help figuring out the DAGR, there isn't any documentation I can find about it.