Sign in to follow this  
dm

Deltas and rangers released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duncan @ Feb. 16 2003,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tnx but i have fix smile.gif

i ve removed files of nam pack<span id='postcolor'>

Pity. The question remains: Are you indeed puting addons in OFP\RES? confused.gif

One problem, Black dog and I while playing online got an error message saying we were missing BAS_weapons or something like that.  I'll go try again and see what it was.  It didn't stop us from playing, just said we needed it.

Well I think we fixed that problem but we have another one now. Hehe will get back to you if it keeps happening.

Here some screenies for those poor guys who still haven`t downloaded that great addon:

021620034195360.jpg

Insertion

021620034195561.jpg

Assault

021620034195639.jpg

Under fire

Hey, it`s like playing OFP 1.9999... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 16 2003,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duncan @ Feb. 16 2003,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tnx but i have fix smile.gif

i ve removed files of nam pack<span id='postcolor'>

Pity. The question remains: Are you indeed puting addons in OFP\RES? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yes always into res addon folder

excellent addon

ps: excellent work avon lady for M.o.m smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duncan @ Feb. 16 2003,23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes always into res addon folder<span id='postcolor'>

That's why you're getting addon conflicts.

I always put the addons into the normal addon folder, never into the res/addons folder. Rarely have problems with the addons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Feb. 16 2003,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always put the addons into the normal addon folder, never into the res/addons folder.  Rarely have problems with the addons.<span id='postcolor'>

Here's another example of things going wrong when placing addons in OFP\Res\Addons:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=27226

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Feb. 16 2003,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The intro with the slow mo and exploding building is the best ive seen yet!<span id='postcolor'>

And how about that all clear/advance hand motioning towards the beginning of the intro? wow.gif

Could someone post a picture of the regular soldiers? My graphics card crapped out and there isn't a prospect of me getting a new one anytime soon.

Anyone? Please?

Well, they are so, so... normal wink.gif

Heh, what i mean ist that they fit into OFP PERFECTLY!!!

Although they feature greater quality than the orginal units, they seem to be an integral part of the game.

This is why, while using multiple addon folders, those guys landed in a default RES\addons folder biggrin.gif

Oh, watch carefuly Operation Frenchpoint trailer, especially the way how their soldiers departure from PUMA helo.

Well, if it isn't fake, will your rangers be able to leave Blackhawk this way?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 16 2003,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please give the link to that trailer, 9mm  smile.gif

Wassup?!? - Nuthin`, playing OFP,  havin` a Bud.<span id='postcolor'>

9mm, I REALLY need a link! Using google for Frenchpoint lead me here:

ElvisWatercolor2.jpg

crazy.gif

Something else:

BAS, can you please make an updated version of the Littlebird Raid, so it uses the Deltas? Shouldn`t be too much work to exchange the soldiers, but I would like it to be done by the creators  smile.gif

And I need missions, more missions biggrin.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone, please report any bugs to the BAS Team or post here.

dkraver,

thanks for the feedback re the AT4, i guess we should have redone the scope as well, but there was so many other things to do (we did add the open/closed versions as you requested wink.gif)

The M24 night scope version was removed as we could not find a way to properly initiate the NV component.

SelectThis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SelectThis @ Feb. 16 2003,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks for the comments everyone, please report any bugs to the BAS Team or post here.

dkraver,

thanks for the feedback re the AT4, i guess we should have redone the scope as well, but there was so many other things to do (we did add the open/closed versions as you requested wink.gif)

The M24 night scope version was removed as we could not find a way to properly initiate the NV component.

SelectThis<span id='postcolor'>

Found a very little bug:

As heavy maschine gunner the muzzle flash draws a shadow on the ground, without shooting.

The M249 draws none, even while shooting.

BASBug1.jpg

MfG Lee

Palladin, the soldiers that you can set the arm patches for. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pity. The question remains: Are you indeed puting addons in OFP\RES?<span id='postcolor'>

I put most of my stuff in the res/addons folder and have never had a problem.

Thanks A Lot Palladin, I really appreciate it. I hope i can get a new graphics card soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 17 2003,00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks A Lot Palladin, I really appreciate it. I hope i can get a new graphics card soon.<span id='postcolor'>

You`re welcome, call me Fallen wink.gif