icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Project Yulakia

I'll see what I can do. We are pushing for release of the full one...

• Like 1

Looks great, I don't know if it's too late but can I make 1 small request. 
I ❤️ Lingor, it's one of the all time great maps, but the one thing it's lacking is any depth in the water.

If it's at all possible could you consider making the underwater parts of this map deeper. Diving tends to get overlooked in Arma and I think it's because a lot of maps just don't have the deeper underwater areas that Altis has. 

Thanks again for all your work 

I need to ask @HorribleGoat how to remove water from buldozer so that areas get more developed 😉

• Like 1

Quick update: it was supposed to be a 2-month project and we are 11 months clicking away & it turned out to be a 163,840 m2 terrain with cooperation of several cool community members 😉 I am aiming for release still this year (not promising to be on anniversary of the start of the project, hehe) and I'm getting some help with custom objects recently, so things are looking good. I am finally satistied on how the map plays and areas are still changing on daily basis. I promise you a map like no other 😉 and hopefully we will play on it soon.

• Like 12

F8qRwzLWoAAch7i?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Any guys have a trenchcoat done in A3? I need one for wardens of the prison island 😉

• Like 1

Several new objects are being added as I got help from tremendous & talented people from the community. Lets reach for the release state...

ohhh man seeing this makes me want to play arma 3 again .... 

(just need to figure out the problem with the game running choppie even in editor *has to do with the loads of mods installed but i am currently to lasy to figure the problem out and this makes me want to figure it out ) 

And the vision that was planted in my brain... still remains. Within the sound of silence. Amazing work by Sahbazz 😉

yulakia_media70.jpg

• Like 5

Shaping up to be another classic IB terrain, looking forward to exploring this armed with a compass and a backpack.  

• Haha 1

MP test of a Coop mission "Feral Resolve" where there is a remake of Polish movie Nobody Sleeps in the Wood and Red Riding Hood elements 😉

F-1M5N9WAAAU0XS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 3

On 11/14/2023 at 12:31 PM, icebreakr said:

MP test of a Coop mission "Feral Resolve" where there is a remake of Polish movie Nobody Sleeps in the Wood and Red Riding Hood elements 😉

F-1M5N9WAAAU0XS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

no photo 

This week's build is coming with a yugeeeee errr huge update to the settlements and many areas are getting a visual upgrade. Sadly we still don't know if we will be ready for public release by the end of the month like we planned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

As you probably noticed, we are 15 days behind the schedule. Corona viruses, busy with releasing update to Alienz mod faction (Zetaborn), etc... hopefully we will be ready for Christmas miracle 😉

• Like 4

On 12/14/2023 at 9:32 AM, icebreakr said:

As you probably noticed, we are 15 days behind the schedule. Corona viruses, busy with releasing update to Alienz mod faction (Zetaborn), etc... hopefully we will be ready for Christmas miracle 😉

well as the oldtimers always say  " its done when its done"   so lets hope santa gives us this or perhaps it will be launced with fireworks all over the world ? 😉 

• Like 1