Sign in to follow this  
Frugo_PL

Request for spas12 shotgun

There aren't amny shotguns for OFP and those that were made are almost all Moosbergs... How about some military shotgun? SPAS12 is probably the most known one. It is used by special forces all over the world. Most good games have it:

GTA3, CS, and Dino Crisis just to name a few.

Here is a pic:

spasm03.jpg

Here are links to more images:

http://www2t.biglobe.ne.jp/~ohige/tsuhan/marui/spas12_01.jpg

http://www.dirtyapes.com/images/hardware/spas12_2.jpg

http://www.to-center.com/content....012.jpg

CS dosnt have it, they have the Benelli XM1014, buts it very similar.

You should ask one of the guys working on the Crime City Mod if they have a SPAS12 being made.

One has already been made...Im not sure where you might be able to find it, but it is included with Capt. Moores FBI soldier...the addon is named 'CptMooreMod1'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Feb. 10 2003,04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CS dosnt have it, they have the Benelli XM1014, buts it very similar.

You should ask one of the guys working on the Crime City Mod if they have a SPAS12 being made.<span id='postcolor'>

It's done. BTW if your talking about my mod, it's Crime Scene. If your talking about the original Crime City mod, I don't know.

0209200310334352.jpg

smile.gif

theres a USAS-20 in CS? what version are you running? Unless version 1.6 came out in the last five minutes, I dont recall a USAS-20 in CS, unless its a custom skin...

USMC, I thought you and Peanuckle_00 were working on somthing called Crime City Mod, kinda like vice city. Well I guess I was mistaken.

The USAS was from SOF II : Double Helix...

Too bad it had the Muzzle flash bug.

I would mind seeing some more shotguns made for OFP.

More automatic shotguns, like Saiga... (Wasn´t this made by Rambozo?) wow.gif

Im still waiting for my favourite scattergun, the SPAS-15

franchi_spas15.jpg

Also, I'd like to see addon makers make shotguns that can fire both buckshot and solid slugs, like the ingame Kozlice does...

Well if you're into this sort of guns then why not ask for a Daewoo USAS 12? This one would top them all smile.gif

Theres even huge 100-round box magazines for it. With 000-buck shot catridges it will spray out about 4 times more single projectiles than any high rate full auto gun.

I believe there is a SPAS 12 - one that was distributed with a Italian Army group of addons - go look on the G8 website - they did not make the, but they did host them, or made a link to them - within the Italian army units, there is a spas 12 shotgun with them - but now I cannot find the web address to these troops (they were not made by the G8 guys, but there used to be a link to the italian army troops somewhere on the site).

I can email you spas12 addon if you like - you may have to manually add it in and try to find the config names for the shotgun and its ammo.

Sincerely,

Gaultesian

I was the one who imported the SOF2 USAS12. smile.gif Yes me and peanuckel and waffendennis are working on Crime Scene (Crime City name had to be changed), and yes that is from the mod. smile.gif I have tons of guns done, if you guys want screens i'd be happy to post em.  smile.gif

A good summary of Crime Scene is Vice City from a DEA agent's POV. wink.gif

It's in the digitalgrenade.com addon pack.

Suchey, you big silly goose you don't even know whats in your addon packs!