Sign in to follow this  
-SWAF-Lunatic

Independence lost....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (maximus alfa @ Feb. 04 2003,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">topracer from www.ofp-center.de has found two Links:

Screenshots

History

For your Information - do we need two threads to discuss the IL-project?<span id='postcolor'>

Nothing new from what was up there originally. You can look at Avon's place.

So, I wonder if its going to be another expansion pack or a true succesor to OFP? I did also notice that there is a link to a Forum, but the page is Under Construction. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Feb. 05 2003,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (maximus alfa @ Feb. 04 2003,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">topracer from www.ofp-center.de has found two Links:

Screenshots

History

For your Information - do we need two threads to discuss the IL-project?<span id='postcolor'>

Nothing new from what was up there originally. You can look at Avon's place.<span id='postcolor'>

Those 2 specific links I got from here.

The rest of the stuff I found myself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maky @ Feb. 05 2003,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">* Perhaps already yesterday<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, it was.

Hi All,

Thanks Avon for the constant updates,it just gives me more time to play OFP, while you check the site for me LOL biggrin.gif

It still says "comming 2002" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (maximus alfa @ Feb. 05 2003,00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">topracer from www.ofp-center.de has found two Links:

Screenshots

History<span id='postcolor'>

Pages are gone. They must've spotted us. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 06 2003,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (maximus alfa @ Feb. 05 2003,00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">topracer from www.ofp-center.de has found two Links:

Screenshots

History<span id='postcolor'>

Pages are gone. They must've spotted us. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe I saved all those pics on my HD just in case they'd do something like that tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Feb. 06 2003,20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehehe I saved all those pics on my HD just in case they'd do something like that tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe! Whata waste of space!

They've been sitting on The FAQ's IL item for the last year - both the pics and the story line. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehehe I saved all those pics on my HD just in case they'd do something like that<span id='postcolor'>

What so special in this pictures? It’s only me or textures and models look exactly the same as in original OFP?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Feb. 06 2003,21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehehe I saved all those pics on my HD just in case they'd do something like that<span id='postcolor'>

What so special in this pictures? It’s only me or textures and models look exactly the same as in original OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

Textures? Yes, they look the same

However, we don't yet have a BIS made Harrier, Stallion, Huey or aircraft carrier for that matter.

IL could have the same default textures that OFP and resistance have and I would still buy it if it adds a bunch of new code fixes and features like being able to stand atop moving vehicles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IL could have the same default textures that OFP and resistance have and I would still buy it if it adds a bunch of new code fixes and features like being able to stand atop moving vehicles. <span id='postcolor'>

i'm 100% agree with this. Good Graphics din’t always mean good game (UT2003 for example)

All i mean... this screens is almost 1 year old. Maybe they do change it already.

Unfortunately BIS keep all information secret, which is bad not only for us, but mostly for marketing. After all they have to sell this game anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Feb. 06 2003,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unfortunately BIS keep all information secret, which is bad not only for us, but mostly for marketing. After all they have to sell this game anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

The marketing & PR -> CM

BIStudio = the developers - they cannot release any really NEW info without distributor's authorization, I suppose...

Lone wolf is right, we should petition CM, or alteast email a link to this thread so they can see,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (aLoneWolf @ Feb. 06 2003,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Feb. 06 2003,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unfortunately BIS keep all information secret, which is bad not only for us, but mostly for marketing. After all they have to sell this game anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

The marketing & PR ->  CM

BIStudio = the developers - they cannot release any really NEW info without distributor's authorization, I suppose...<span id='postcolor'>

true i think BIS also got their OPSEC rules

Viva BIS! Codemasters can go suck a nut for all I care.

Let me clarify: I am completely alright with BIS releasing info when they want, but the idea of CM limiting BIS's flow of info to the community really pisses me off. Especially after repeated instances have shown that CM has been completely inept in its handling of the OFP franchise, and really couldn't give two flips about the developer or the community as anything but cash cows. Just the idea of a group of mongrel idiots like CM's marketing department calling the shots for a AAA developer like BIS really gets to me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Feb. 07 2003,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is Codemaster necessary the Producer of IL?<span id='postcolor'>

you mean publisher? Most likely, since it is obviously part of the OFP franchise. And if this turns out to be incorrect (I doubt it though), then chalk my post above to irrational misplaced hostility smile.gif

umm maybe this is something wrong with my system but it seems to me the IL site is down... Anyone having this too?