Sign in to follow this  
-SWAF-Lunatic

Independence lost....

Works fine for me. On a side note, head over to the VBS1 site, they've got a ton of screenshots I havent seen before. I like to think of it as a bittersweet experience

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Feb. 07 2003,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">umm maybe this is something wrong with my system but it seems to me the IL site is down... Anyone having this too?<span id='postcolor'>

Works for me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 07 2003,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Works fine for me. On a side note, head over to the VBS1 site, they've got a ton of screenshots I havent seen before. I like to think of it as a bittersweet experience<span id='postcolor'>

Where? they all look the same.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Feb. 07 2003,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 07 2003,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Works fine for me. On a side note, head over to the VBS1 site, they've got a ton of screenshots I havent seen before. I like to think of it as a bittersweet experience<span id='postcolor'>

Where? they all look the same.<span id='postcolor'>

It could be that I haven't seen them before because I havent checked the VBS1 site for a while. If that's not the case, maybe you are just looking at the wrong section of the site

well at least it isnt down... Good to hear it works for you guys.. Now if only i could figure out what HTTP 404 not found is....

If anyone knows about that please PM me solutions/tips to fix it. They would be appreciated.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (aLoneWolf @ Feb. 06 2003,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Feb. 06 2003,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unfortunately BIS keep all information secret, which is bad not only for us, but mostly for marketing. After all they have to sell this game anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

The marketing & PR ->  CM

BIStudio = the developers - they cannot release any really NEW info without distributor's authorization, I suppose...<span id='postcolor'>

BIS develops...yeah. Actually they develop a new site! Finally - the old one never was my favourite (Layout + graphics).

http://www.bistudio.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IL could have the same default textures <span id='postcolor'>

From what I've read, they retexturing everything in ofp for IL.

and where did you read it?