Im new to modding arma and when i tried to make my first mod,but addon builder shows this...

help.png

I may be wrong here (I’m not in front of my computer) but after your cfgpatches the rest should be inside this:

class CfgVehicles
{

};

also. Loose addonbreaker. Use only mikero’s pboproject if you intend to mod. 

Edit - u have a space in your class name in the cfgpatches section.  Looks like you forgot the other underscore 

cfg vechicles is for vehicles im trying to make facewear. Pboproject doesnt work😭

Post your config rather than a screenshot and I can modify it for you if you like or...check out facewear configuration in the character and gear encoding guide, you will see where you need to amend your config from there. :rthumb:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Leshen_ said:

cfg vechicles is for vehicles im trying to make facewear. Pboproject doesnt work😭

right.  That’s my fault. But ur cfgpatches is wrong. There’s a space between the characters. Also big difference in pboproject not making a pbo because ur addon is wrong...and it not working. 

and like EO said above a link to pastebin or something is much easier to help with than a screenshot. 

• Like 1

Ok, so i fixed it. I changed config compleatly.