Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Lads, I am new to Arma Community and i have been into Arma since 6 months. i learned a lot and i'm in love of this game, and Frankly i want to do my own campaigns, Missions, Mods, and Intros. But i can't due lack of Experience in Arma 3, i watch a lot of Youtube Videos and tutorials, i'll get straight to point ... i want to use the Damn F*cking Intro/ Scenario/Outro Bar and it's Complicated with Feurex Tutorial Video - like Class Campaign {}, Class missionDefault {}, and a lot a lot... i just need assistance in my work that's all, if anyone could give me an example of the perfect Campaign or show me how to open Eastwind Project mission files so i can learn from the Original Campaign, i would be very fuckin Appreciate.

 

 

 

Also i have military Experience, i know a lot of Covert Ops and Operations done amazingly by The US Armed Forces and British Armed Forces including The SAS, US Delta, US Navy SEALs and i can assist in Mission Making for anyone including Middle East Military.

Edited by Cpt.ScottMiller836
Just to Expand Needs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Scott, welcome aboard.

I'm sorry to be the one telling you this, but what you're asking is a lot of accomplishment for an Arma beginner; making a campaign it's NOT as easy as it seam. I have played close to 7000 hours, mostly in the editor, and I still feel a rookie...what I suggest is first learn how to walk, and then you can run. As far as opening up campaign folders from the vanilla game, it's not that difficult (You will need a program like "Pbo manager" or something like that tho....) but it gets complicated to really understand what's going on if you're not VERY familiar with mission/campaign structure. Please, don't get offended by me saying so, it's just a suggestion. Arma3 editing&scripting can get overwhelming and complicated at times, but if you start by making a simple SP mission in the editor then adding things a little at the times, it gets easier.

 

I have military experience myself (served in the paratroopers in 83/84) but nothing like covert ops and stuff like that. Just a regular "gear-up, buckle-up and jump out of the plane" kinda guy..hahahah

But seriously, when and IF I'll be still in the mood for a mission making can I reach to you for "technical" advice?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

I have military experience myself (served in the paratroopers in 83/84) but nothing like covert ops and stuff like that. Just a regular "gear-up, buckle-up and jump out of the plane" kinda guy..hahahah

Never understood why people would jump out of a plane in working order... (that's my technical advice 😊)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Never understood why people would jump out of a plane in working order... (that's my technical advice 😊)

LOL..we didn't choose to jump...THEY TROW US OUT...hahahaha. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Hey Scott, welcome aboard.

I'm sorry to be the one telling you this, but what you're asking is a lot of accomplishment for an Arma beginner; making a campaign it's NOT as easy as it seam. I have played close to 7000 hours, mostly in the editor, and I still feel a rookie...what I suggest is first learn how to walk, and then you can run. As far as opening up campaign folders from the vanilla game, it's not that difficult (You will need a program like "Pbo manager" or something like that tho....) but it gets complicated to really understand what's going on if you're not VERY familiar with mission/campaign structure. Please, don't get offended by me saying so, it's just a suggestion. Arma3 editing&scripting can get overwhelming and complicated at times, but if you start by making a simple SP mission in the editor then adding things a little at the times, it gets easier.

 

I have military experience myself (served in the paratroopers in 83/84) but nothing like covert ops and stuff like that. Just a regular "gear-up, buckle-up and jump out of the plane" kinda guy..hahahah

But seriously, when and IF I'll be still in the mood for a mission making can I reach to you for "technical" advice?

no i didn't served in the US Navy SEAL or this things i mentioned just read some interesting files and intels thought us in military... there is joint military training and drills from around the world like Indian Armed Forces, Egyptian Republican Army etc. i Served my self in the Jordan Royal Armed Forces (JRAF), and also served in Jordan Royal Airborne - same as our British Mates but different in names... anyway, i just we could both take some advantages... why not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×