Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChlckenWlng

Is there a way to delete a variable with a trigger?

Recommended Posts

I dont know a lot of making missions and wanted to know if there is a way to delete a variable with a trigger.

I tried looking it up but I kinda didnt find anything useful and only found how to delete units.

Also where can I look up all the expressions commands for triggers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChlckenWlng said:

dont know a lot of making missions and wanted to know if there is a way to delete a variable with a trigger.

Set the variable to nil
 

 

4 hours ago, ChlckenWlng said:

Also where can I look up all the expressions commands for triggers?

Not quite sure I understand your question but all trigger commands are here https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Command_Group:_Activators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My_var = nil;
or
missionNameSpace setVariable ["My_var",nil]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should not need to delete a variable, what are you trying to achieve exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

You should not need to delete a variable, what are you trying to achieve exactly?

When I place like example smoke on the ground I dont want it to do smoke 24/7 I want it to go away after some time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×