Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Sky city released

Sky city is released at the moment its got an airport dock and a flat base its got a few bulidings on it its only a beta!

You need these addons!

1.Everon cartel MODS base's {I dont know what there called}

2.Agent james's bulidings

3.gunslingers addon pack

My next project is a Massive city VERY BIG CITYa sort of GTA3 city! released in 1 week worth the wait good snipering leval and stuff!

E-Mail me if you want the file or if you would like to host it E-Mail me!

Thnaks

Luke

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Jan. 12 2003,22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sky city is released at the moment its got an airport dock and a flat base its got a few bulidings on it its only a beta!

You need these addons!

1.Everon cartel MODS base's {I dont know what there called}

2.Agent james's bulidings

3.gunslingers addon pack

My next project is a Massive city VERY BIG CITYa sort of GTA3 city! released in 1 week worth the wait good snipering leval and stuff!

E-Mail me if you want the file or if you would like to host it E-Mail me!

Thnaks

Luke<span id='postcolor'>

yap......

What no pictures confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 13 2003,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gif this guy could be conning us.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't see why he should...

lots of ppl have done before..... devil, he said he'd made loads of cool stuff for flashpoint, faked loads of screenshots, but it was all fakes.

Someone said they were making a proper useable LST which you could drive tanks onto and walk about inside and drive about and stuff.

Also I remember this website that cropped up ages ago, saying that these guys were making a HUGE MOD for operation flashpoint which included loads of new boats and space warfare and stuff (this was before oxygen or even resistance was released).

So yes, people do con you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 13 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lots of ppl have done before..... devil, he said he'd made loads of cool stuff for flashpoint, faked loads of screenshots, but it was all fakes.

Someone said they were making a proper useable LST which you could drive tanks onto and walk about inside and drive about and stuff.

Also I remember this website that cropped up ages ago, saying that these guys were making a HUGE MOD for operation flashpoint which included loads of new boats and space warfare and stuff (this was before oxygen or even resistance was released).

So yes, people do con you.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think he is conning us, i also remember are a fake c-130 hercules that never got released, we didnt even get screens

-Snake

I remember a fake Harrier from Devil biggrin.gif

Man I thought than that it was reall tounge.gif

But thank god Falklands Mod has 1 in their mod and they aim for a 1 Quarter release for their mod if all go fine we will see the full mod in end Februari wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 13 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone said they were making a proper useable LST which you could drive tanks onto and walk about inside and drive about and stuff.<span id='postcolor'>

That was scorpio i believe

YES! the LSD (not the drug) it was released a long time ago!

u can walk on 7 decks, drive BMP on to it, and land helos

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (reedkiller @ Jan. 13 2003,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YES! the LSD (not the drug) it was released a long time ago!

u can walk on 7 decks, drive BMP on to it, and land helos<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif yeh, thx mate.

I was talking about the working LST that someone said that they would release. It wasen't the LSD.

The LSD is a top quality and truly ground breaking addon. it was the LST that im talkin about though (the one ingame under armoured - LST)

EDIT

and this was a long time before the LSD. I think it was very shortly after resistance was released, if not before.

I remember when they said the antov was fake, that was released. and when they said actions on the action menus were made, but then people said they were fake, but then its happening now. and when people were saying there was a super large island, but thats been realeased.

blah blah blah

so about this addon, any word on it? Iam all about big cities.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Jan. 13 2003,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember when they said the antov was fake, that was released. and when they said actions on the action menus were made, but then people said they were fake, but then its happening now. and when people were saying there was a super large island, but thats been realeased.

blah blah blah

so about this addon, any word on it? Iam all about big cities.<span id='postcolor'>

Well this guy never posted any screens, and claims to be working on 2 large projects at the same time. Suuuuuurre confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Jan. 13 2003,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 13 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone said they were making a proper useable LST which you could drive tanks onto and walk about inside and drive about and stuff.<span id='postcolor'>

That was scorpio i believe<span id='postcolor'>

was it a fake?

well it was never actually released and was too ahead of its time. Like someone saying they had created nuclear energy in the 1st century AD.

i just can't find the buildings, i don't know whats your e-mail, and can you e-mail me the builidings pack?

Well if mailed the dude and now reply and he dont reply on this message is thingk its a hoax or not? bacuase i says somthing and then never show pics and we must mail him and i mailed him and no reply even on the forums? if this is a hoax can de mods hang a lock on this?

and if this is not a hoax then ok biggrin.gif

yes. if he actually releases it and replies this message then its not a hoax. Hes not though. hes just gunna leave us now. mark my words.

I am not a hoax as i said e-mail me if you want the misson then you can put up screens also i havent had time to concentrate in this part as i am buliding a city in Nogava in pertovice working closely with a GOOD addon maker!

Luke

im not convinced. I've sent u messages saying I'll host your pictures.

Also, I thought you were supposed to be a good addon maker.