I don't have all option as Zeus on dedicated. How to enable them? 

18 hours ago, kibaBG said:

I don't have all option as Zeus on dedicated. How to enable them? 

Make sure your Zeus module has all addons allowed, and your ZEN Faction Filter settings are not hiding what you're looking for.
If it's not those, please provide more detail as to what you're expecting to see and what you're actually seeing.

Every faction is included and every addon enabled. The problem is I have all possible Zeus options while I am in the editor and trying the mission but I don't have them when I am Zeus on dedicated server. For example in eden I have options to do different fire supports - artillery, mortar, plane CAS. On dedicated server I have only artillery fire support, no CAS. And this is with lot of other things. As "eden" Zeus I can place different effects - Custom Fire, Smoke Pillar, Light Source, IR Grenade. On dedicated server as Zeus I can spawn only IR Grenade. I have the feeling I have something in my server config that is preventing ZEN to have all options, but I don't know what 🙄 

Update: I am an idiot, I forgot to include ZEN mod in the startup parameters of the server! Everything is working now. 

I have one final question - can ZEN change eden placed markers on the map?

10 hours ago, kibaBG said:

can ZEN change eden placed markers on the map?

Area Markers, yes. Icon Markers, no.

I have another question, what is the locality of ZEN spawned units or objects? Server?

14 hours ago, kibaBG said:

I have another question, what is the locality of ZEN spawned units or objects? Server?

Entities placed by Zeus are local to the Zeus player's client, unless/until that changes.

• Like 1