Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Vote your best debating fellow poster in 2002!

Tex, I got the crate of JD alright, but the bank told me the money hasn't arrived on my account yet smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 04 2003,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted for Albert, mature, intelligent, articulate, but also very funny smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dont say this! You are taking my space to continue being rude, impulsive, generalising, uncharming, bad mannered, dishonouring and treacherous in the future.  biggrin.gif

Now I will have to behave because I feel I am being observed carefuly and possibly ruin my reputation!  tounge.gif

I guess you just say this because I am one of the few people here who sticks to using the BRITISH spell check instead of the American!  biggrin.gif

Oh by the way: check out the Kosak dance kick!:movie 700kb

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 04 2003,17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh by the way: check out the Kosak dance kick!:movie 700kb<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, yes, the fouette, an ancient fighting kick practiced by ballerinas everywhere... biggrin.gif

Tovarish.

I can find myself best in his way of reasoning.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 04 2003,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 04 2003,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted for Albert, mature, intelligent, articulate, but also very funny smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dont say this! You are taking my space to continue being rude, impulsive, generalising, uncharming, bad mannered, dishonouring and treacherous in the future.  biggrin.gif

Now I will have to behave because I feel I am being observed carefuly and possibly ruin my reputation!  tounge.gif

I guess you just say this because I am one of the few people here who sticks to using the BRITISH spell check instead of the American!  biggrin.gif

Oh by the way: check out the Kosak dance kick!:movie 700kb<span id='postcolor'>

BWaaaaahaaaahaaaahahaha!

That's a great movie, i love stuff like that.

It's great to see stupid kids do stupid things!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 07 2003,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You like good movies. I got some for you. And they are even related to OFP cause they show perfect gun-handling. Go here TO STUPID TO SHOOT and download the videos from the first section called THE CHAMPIONS! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's good watching, baseball bird is kind of scary.......

I love this guy: 3.7MBKlaus and 700

Not the way someone loves Denoir though. biggrin.gif

wow!

I got nominated for something!

Thx to whoever was responsible for this.

*nods in undefined direction*

considering that I hardly ever post anything I count that to be an outrageous honor.

and considering that most of the folks writing in here are kids being brought up in liberal schools and colleges I also count it an honor that nobody thus far voted for me. biggrin.gif

(Umm, Joe! Tell me, how do you spell conservative?... )

now DON'T go and spoil my perfect count! crazy.gif

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Jan. 12 2003,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tell me, how do you spell conservative?<span id='postcolor'>

D-E-V-I-L tounge.gif