Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Vote your most friendly fellow poster in 2002!

I think ur the first person to mention my mispelled sig but thanks forr pointing it out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyways, USsoldier11b started 'therapy thread', and Fubar kept it up.<span id='postcolor'>

and it got closed becuase someone posted a pic which got the topic locked instead of the offending post removed confused.gif

There all so friendly so hard to chose well i give my vote to fubar.

BTW: Where is the most dumbest thread damnit? lol being dumb is all im good at biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 03 2003,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">spamming again?

anyways, USsoldier11b started 'therapy thread', and Fubar kept it up.<span id='postcolor'>

Aaaaaaaaah those were the days smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">being dumb is all im good at <span id='postcolor'>

Join the club

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey! We just chucked an OS/2 machine a month ago.

Maybe you're right.

<span id='postcolor'>

Course we're right... You're getting very veeeeery old biggrin.gif

Im pretty amazed that i even got on the thingie, i thought i was just horsing around without being noticed biggrin.gif

And now i see i have gotten two votes, weee that means 2 people like me (boost of confindence) smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mike_Beil @ Jan. 05 2003,07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

PINS!

Get it?<span id='postcolor'>

Needles? confused.gif

Pentium sockets? confused.gif

tounge.gif

Besides, Pins mentioning Mary Kay all the time has really gotten my dandruff - er - dander up. mad.gifsmile.gif

I still have to decide on this one. Many on the list deserve the vote.

Maybe I'll wait till 3 minutes before the contest is over and tilt a tie vote to the biggest briber. tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I don't give bribes, i only give extremely passionate sexual favors. But thats usually only for chickens on there death bed. Farmer John says it helps them deal with the fact that they are about to become someones dinner. But i still have yet to understand why he has to videotape it. confused.gif

I like lots of u guys so I am not gonna tell u who I voted tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Jan. 05 2003,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like lots of u guys so I am not gonna tell u who I voted  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

pah, you are just afraid of a terrible german punishment. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 05 2003,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Jan. 05 2003,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like lots of u guys so I am not gonna tell u who I voted  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

pah, you are just afraid of a terrible german punishment.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Browbeating with a braunschweiger?! wow.gif

No! They capture them and add mechanic arms and legs to make them a part of their "Supersoldat project". Have you never played Wolfenstein mad.gifmad.gif

Albert, you got my vote btw smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Jan. 05 2003,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you never played Wolfenstein  mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually............................ no. smile.gif

But, hey, I once saw Universal Soldier, for what it's worth!

Not much, huh. sad.gif

Where's the braunschweiger?

I'd rather beat myself to death with it than march out to war with that baywatch relic..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 05 2003,18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Jan. 05 2003,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like lots of u guys so I am not gonna tell u who I voted  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

pah, you are just afraid of a terrible german punishment.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe he voted for me, so he hasn`t to fear my terrible german punishment tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 05 2003,18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Jan. 05 2003,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like lots of u guys so I am not gonna tell u who I voted  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol funny, I voted u hahaha. I think seeing ur face gave u an edge over the others

ROFL im actually one of the candidates? Man, this is funny smile.gif well actually people voting for me because ive been around long is cooler smile.gif See that it pays to be boring? smile.gif