I have been using the Workshop recently and have released multiple Scenario's to the workshop, I will compile the list of links below and a description of each, Please feel free to comment! Hope you all enjoy! :)

"THE BURNING RAIN": https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1431963030

"THE BURNING RAIN" is set 35 years after the bombs fell, you are a sole survivor in the desolate landscape of Chernarus. There is scarce loot, the dead are everywhere, and there are bandits constantly on the lookout for you. Also this scenario has a built in Temperature system, the scripts used are from JohnO and they display your current status or even ailments "sickness, cold, freezing" at the bottom left of the screen, I have made a big dent in editing the script (throwing in more outfits, tweaking the colors of the notifications, and I tweaked the distances required from items such as campfires and the like required to get warm)

The Features of this map: 

Unique player base location Located by the abandoned food shelter. Offers full lighting control, storage, and base defences.

Dynamic Body Temperature System Keeps the player notified of Overall Weather, and sickness. (freezing, Cold, Sickness... etc...) 

Dynamic Ship Wreck Spawner Dynamically Spawned Ship wrecks with loot across the map on the Coasts of Chernarus. 

Dynamically Spawned Animals Wandering, randomly spawned, food source... 

Dynamic Traders both wandering and static around the map. 

Traders Guild 

Recruitable Survivors Some wandering AI and Townsfolk are recruitable! 

Towns some are marked, some you'll have to find. 

Dynamic Weather system Rain, Fog, Sunny, cloudy all Randomly changing. 

Vehicles some wrecked some you can hop in and drive without repairing. 

Vehicle repair System 

Dynamic loot system 

Dynamic Bandit camp spawning system Bandit camps randomly spawn across the map, and have loot! 

Infected Crawlers, runners, and the usual Walkers. 

Chemical Contamination zones you'll need special equipment to enter these areas. 

Dynamic Survival System Your gonna need food and water to stay alive. 

Bandits Bandits have always Stalked the lands looking for someone... Someone as unaware as you... 

Random spawn You never know where you're gonna spawn, always different. 

Random Loadout on Spawn Each time you restart, your loadout will be randomated.

Save System Don't worry, you can pick up where you left off. :) 

Pure Atmosphere

Map Credits: CHR Team

Credits, and thanks to : @haleks, @Vandeanson, JohnO, RHS Team, CUP Team, Lord Frith, Lord Booka, EPOCH Team, CBA Team, Assualtboy, MrSanchez and JSHK, Their Scripts, textures and Modules were used, I also received help from @kodabar  

The next mission on my list is "THE BROKEN" 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1491990072

"THE BROKEN" is set after the events that occurred from the outbreak in Chernarus, mass deployment of nuclear weapons shifted the earths regular seasonal cycles and devastated landscape. Altis, being a somewhat arid and desert type climate was altered and shifted with the events that had happened, making it a vast cold and unforgiving landscape... Once people knew what was happening and it got colder people shifted towards a more easier way of hunting they resorted to fishing rather than hunting wild game for meat, people were hunting because there were no longer anymore incoming shipments of supplies for food markets, people were starving... They thought the fish would keep the hunger at bay, and it did. That was until the fish became infected with the virus that plagued Chernarus.for the longest time, it made its way across the globe affecting all sorts of wildlife, but it didn't have any negative affects of the wildlife. No, the virus was searching for the perfect hosts and it found it, it was the humans consuming the fish. You will be tested here, the cold doesn't forgive any, and your hunger and thirst will also test your true human limits as you battle against the frigid weather. 

Features: 

Traders Guild Location can be found on the map! 

Trading Caravan Their path, and rest areas are located on the map 

Air Patrols hostile air forces looking for remnant survivors... 

Dynamic Body Temperature System Keeps the player notified of Overall Weather, and sickness. (freezing, Cold, Sickness... etc...) 

Dynamic Ship Wreck Spawner Dynamically Spawned Ship wrecks with loot across the map on the Coasts of Altis. 

Dynamically Spawned Animals Wandering, randomly spawned, food source... 

Dynamic Traders both wandering and static around the map. 

Recruitable Survivors Some wandering AI and Townsfolk are recruitable! 

Towns 

Dynamic Weather system Snow, Fog, cloudy all Randomly changing. 

Vehicles some wrecked some you can hop in and drive without repairing. 

Vehicle repair System 

Dynamic loot system 

Dynamic Bandit camp spawning system Bandit camps randomly spawn across the map, and have loot! 

Infected Crawlers, runners, and the usual Walkers. 

Dynamic Survival System Your gonna need food and water to stay alive. 

Bandits Bandits have always Stalked the lands looking for someone... Someone as unaware as you... 

Random spawn You never know where you're gonna spawn, always different. 

Random Loadout on Spawn Each time you restart, your loadout will be randomated.

Save System pick up where you left off. :) 

map credits: Crazy Mike

Credits: Bohemia, @haleks, @Vandeanson, JohnO, Crazy Mike, and the CUP TEAM, their scripts, and textures were used in the making of this Scenario! I also thank our Amazing Community! 

Both of these scenarios are Singleplayer PVE and will test your skill in ravage, "THE BURNING RAIN" has many mod requirements as It was my first release on the workshop, "THE BROKEN" has many less both offer almost the same experience but "THE BROKEN" is much harder to adapt to. I constantly try to update these and am always looking to learn more about mission editing, if you have any thoughts or implementations please let me know! Thanks, and enjoy! 

PLEASE READ: KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT UPDATE MISSION'S FEATURES IN THIS LIST, CHECK THE MISSIONS IN STEAM WORKSHOP IN ORDER TO SEE RELEASE'S CURRENT STATE/VERSION. THANKS :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@GEORGE FLOROS GR Thank you! I hope all who try it can shoot me pointers, and tips on editing, I try to update regularly. Just did update my Multiplayer version "Not Alone" a couple of minutes ago ha ha. Enjoy! :rthumb: 

• Thanks 1

uuh sweet, very interesting collection of features! downloading and will test as soon as i get time for it ;) thanks for the credits too!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vandeanson said:

thanks for the credits too!

Well Deserved my friend! Keep up the awesome Script releases! :drinking2:

I've tried The Broken, almost everything works fine. idea about plane with low fuel is just brilliant (tho i guess it shouldn't  be enough of it to safely reach airport with auto-landing).

couple more questions:

1) is there way to remove that visual filter from native ravage (I remember there was such an option thru radio interface, don't see it now). its ok on greener maps, but on winter altis its just killing my eyes :(

2) is The Broken compatible with fuel consumption mods like [FOX] Fuel?

3) can not force enemy AI to enter building, they just wait outside and after some time leave the area. meanwhile zeds always follow me inside and have no issues with stairs and doors. is that how it supposed to be?

• Like 1

@Caites To answer your questions: 

Firstly, the plane that is severely low on fuel can and with patience can be flown to a nearby airport/hanger if you throttle down to about 38-45% throttle to conserve fuel (or the lowest percentage where flight still is stable) you can land it, just takes patience.

The visual filter, is on, I can release a quick patch update to disable the feature.

The fox fuel mods should be compatible yes.

Enemy AI are completely unpredictable in ravage, sometimes they will wait for you outside if they get a chance, other times they will creep into the building you are in searching every room for you. And sometimes they will in fact just leave as they either don't see you as a threat or are more concerned on moving on. 

Hope these answer your question, and I'll push that update out at some point. Thanks for the questions! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Firstly, the plane that is severely low on fuel can and with patience can be flown to a nearby airport/hanger if you throttle down to about 38-45% throttle to conserve fuel (or the lowest percentage where flight still is stable) you can land it, just takes patience.

I just switched it to auto-landing from the first moment I got control over plane and it successfully landed in middle of the airport. mb its not the safest starting point for a new character but hey, that way I have working plane with built-in map and First Aid with zero efforts, not sure if its good balance wise. just a humble opinion tho.

The visual filter, is on, I can release a quick patch update to disable the feature.

looking forward to it, my eyes would be most grateful!

Enemy AI are completely unpredictable in ravage, sometimes they will wait for you outside if they get a chance, other times they will creep into the building you are in searching every room for you. And sometimes they will in fact just leave as they either don't see you as a threat or are more concerned on moving on. 

got it, I have been asking haleks about that behavoir many times last 2 years, guess nothing rly can be done about that D:

• Like 1