Update v4.2.0

• Improve composition generation. This change adds more dynamic compositions including roadblocks depending on the terrain.
  • Fix task text by removing ACE specific material that is no longer relevant.
  • Replace the RHS USMC M14 grenades with demo charges for the default EOD loadout in non-ACE environments. Without advanced throwing, it's too cumbersome to place M14 grenades.
  • Like 1

Hi @ottaviodp, we tried your mission on our server and ran into some issues.

We're using RHS and Chernarus and played with two people, I picked Team Leader, my friend Marksman.

Playing as russians didn't seem to work at all. Most of the time I spawned glitched into the ship and couldn't get anywhere. If we were both on deck one time we couldn't board the helicopter. There just wasn't an option to take a seat.

Spoiler

FD5AE306C160244D62825B91DB845B458A8409E1

Also around 8/10 times I wasn't group leader even though I had picked team leader as a role. One of the remaining AI dudes was group leader. This is bad because they just don't do anything at all. They just stay at the LZ and issue "return to group" commands.

@Arfour, I opened the following issues on GitHub to track these.  I expect the boat glitch to be resolved in the next release because it is being replaced with a land base staging area and the position placement is more forgiving.  I need to take a closer look at the other issues, but will try to at least have a work-a-round for them by next release.  Thank you for reporting these.

• Thanks 1

Update v4.2.1

• Potential fix for player getting stuck in staging area ship (#32). This issue was not reproduced but this release will likely resolve it. Next feature release (#30) the ship is being replaced which will ultimately resolve this issue.
  • Fixed issue where player is unable to become group leader when selecting the leader slot in MP (#33).
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Arfour said:

If we were both on deck one time we couldn't board the helicopter. There just wasn't an option to take a seat.

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my server and it's likely an issue with RHS.  One work-a-round I can think of is start the mission once players are at least near the helicopter, rather than wait until they have boarded.  At least it would prevent players from getting stuck.

1 hour ago, ottaviodp said:

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my server and it's likely an issue with RHS.  One work-a-round I can think of is start the mission once players are at least near the helicopter, rather than wait until they have boarded.  At least it would prevent players from getting stuck.

Thanks for the update! We'll have a look and report back if there are still issues. Maybe something glitched out and it was a one time only error. Who knows?

The work-around seems plausible.

I played a couple of missions yesterday and everything seemed to be in order. I could board the helo and was always group leader.

The only thing weird was when one of the AI dudes had no equipment at all. It happened only once though. Maybe some supply issues within the russian army.

Spoiler

3192F0CA5720FB7BD91C042D5BA360D08458E88F

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Arfour said:

The only thing weird was when one of the AI dudes had no equipment at all. It happened only once though. Maybe some supply issues within the russian army.

I opened an issue and I'll look into it.  In the mean time, you should be able to reassign a loadout to any unit that gets in this state from the Loadout Menu at the ammo box.

Thanks for the update regarding the helo and leader slot selection.

• Like 1

Update v4.3.0

• Added GM support
    • Weferlingen Summer terrain
    • West Germany faction
    • East Germany faction
    • Denmark faction
  • Added fullmoon support. This forces a fullmoon during nighttime missions for factions that do not have NVG assets.
  • Replaced Naval FOB with land base COP. This was done to add flexibility for factions without helicopter assets (GM cough).
  • Fixed CSAT arsenal box with correct opfor version.
  • Convoy Defend mission
    • Fixed enemy spawn loop.
    • Fixed convoy vehicles so they are locked.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Update v4.4.0

• Added Weferlingen Winter terrain
  • Added enemy mortar fire for some mission events.
  • Added intel hold actions for some enemy units. Finding this can reveal enemy positions and assets.
  • Added additional enemy spawn point for convoy defend mission.
  • Fix Altis COP composition.
  • Reduced distance between LZ and objectives for missions.
  • Thanks 1