On 24/09/2018 at 7:11 PM, LeBrun35 said:

Hmmmm i think there is a mistake there ^^  It looks like a 12.7mm and i don't think french army has any teleoperate 7.62mm.

I will correct that ASAP. Thanks for reporting.

1- Do you intend to has other variants of the VAB like the normal VAB with manualy operated 12.7mm , the T20-13 or the VAB Mephisto ?

If a modder is willing to do it then yes, probably.

3- Will real armement of plane will be given (SCALP, AASM , MICA , METEOR ) ?

We working on it.

Good luck for you mod  i hope to see many french vehicles that are awesome.

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

The pace and quality is amazing. I waited a long time for les francais! Breathtaking!

Are you allowed to tell what the first version, next week, will contain? 

• Like 1

Artist interpretation based on public documents. 

• Like 2

On 9/24/2018 at 6:11 PM, LeBrun35 said:

1- Do you intend to has other variants of the VAB like the normal VAB with manualy operated 12.7mm , the T20-13 or the VAB Mephisto ?

2- Is there a possibility to see 90's french equipment en vehciles  that are now in reserve  like APILAS, LRAC , AN-F1, ERC-90 etc .... ?

3- Will real armement of plane will be given (SCALP, AASM , MICA , METEOR ) ?

4- For the VBCI will it be possible to be exposed from traps and is there any plan to add a version with for minimi or FN MAG ?

Hi, thank you for your interest in Arma Mod France - a non-commercial and free mod for all.

1. Yes! Probably before Christmas

2. Yes - all year long we will add more stuff to play. We are doing the FORAD as an OPFOR, so it will be equipped with some 90's assets, weapons, vehicles, etc.

3. All our models, including the VBCI are not frozen. Depending on request, we will add more options and versions. Don't forget that we are numerous this time ; more than 40 and people are still joining.  

• Like 1

The Dauphin WIP from the facebook page looks very nice, one of my favorite helicopters.:thumb:

Can't wait for the flying triangles as well.

8 hours ago, Othmane Niazi said:

Bonsoir ! Any update ? its already September 30 haha

Hi, V_0.0.1 has been released September 30th as planned.

Check the video here:

https://mod.arma3france.fr/2018/10/01/mise-a-jour-v_0-0-1-patriote/

The link is in the description of the video. We will provide the link to Steam and Armaholic later during the day.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, snackynak said:

The Dauphin WIP from the facebook page looks very nice, one of my favorite helicopters.:thumb:

Can't wait for the flying triangles as well.

Thanks, it's the result of a partnership built with our Brazilian friends! (we will soon detail the partnership on a web page)

Nice work!

downloading from AH is so painful, 20 minutes for 300mb what a joke... i will wait for the Steam release

does it have any relation with ofrp?

24 minutes ago, Wiki said:

does it have any relation with ofrp?

Absolutely nothing to do with ofrp.  It is a different team of 43 guys. By the way the next release V_0.0.2 will be October 14th 2018 end of the week! 

19 hours ago, kerozen said:

Nice work!

downloading from AH is so painful, 20 minutes for 300mb what a joke... i will wait for the Steam release

Armaholic is not the same as before and that changed as soon they decided to ask for money so you can download at higher speeds. It was one of my favorites, not anymore!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, nikiforos said:

Armaholic is not the same as before and that changed as soon they decided to ask for money so you can download at higher speeds. It was one of my favorites, not anymore!

have you link for this Mod ? 

Hi all - I'm glad to tell you that we are now 47 modders and 68 with the testers, but here it is: we need more scripters / devs to integrate the 3D models, cause we have so much models to put in the game already. If you are, or know some talented guys experienced in scripting for Arma 3, let us know, we are open. It's an international team, so we mainly talk in English and help each others. It is a great group and as you can, we are numerous, so we are fast, very fast. Join us! You won't regret it! Your work will be played for years to come.

WIP #10 is now online ! Don't forget to follow us on twitter to be the first to know about new release and exclusive pictures !

hk_416_pic_11.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2