Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 09 2003,08:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just wanted to post this picture smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It would be on-topic if she was just wearing army boots. tounge.gif

This has been a pretty cool on-topic thread, please don't make it be sent to the depths of the OT forum smile.gif

What you want is to blur up the nam and destert pics background to simulate heat haze.

That should also be an enviroment effect, haziness. Fog is too thick.

Blackdog, do you edit your pics or does your OFP really look that good? If its your OFP, what kind of rig are you running?

I would like to slightly answer cloneys question with this pic:

http://members.fortunecity.com/jamesia999/sexy6.jpg

Lol, that must be the 4th time ive posted that pic on these forums.

My flashpoint doesnt run like that AT ALL.

That has like, every graphics setting on full, and it isnt a game, its just a series of still images. The frame rate is like, 0.1!

Tut, tut, tut, read the forum rules

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§8)Do not post images over 100kb in size

No posting of images over 100 kb out of consideration to modem users. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb provide a link to it instead. <span id='postcolor'>

Yes, my names placebo and I take pleasure in making Jamesia miserable. MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

-(Jamesia) I AM SOOOO TEMPTED to get rid of placebos little comment there but i can see myself getting banned from it.

Man Placebo, u really dont like Jamesia all that much do u??

I like him just fine when he doesn't break the rules, same as anyone else smile.gif

http://www.evilmadman.com/whatisee.png (nearly 800KB)

This is exactly what I see when I am playing.

My resolution is 1280x1024, with 4x anti-aliasing. This picture has the gamma corrected to the exact same thing OFP is set to.

My humble computer:

AMD Athlon XP 1700

GeForce 3 Ti500

768MB RAM

80GB 7200RPM WD Hard Drive

CDRW + CDROM Drives

Here is my UserInfo.cfg: (the graphics part)

frameRate=11.548975;

visualQuality=0.009052;

objectShadows=0;

vehicleShadows=1;

cloudlets=1;

viewDistance=895.979797;

terrainGrid=6.250000;

volumeCD=8.909732;

volumeFX=10.000000;

volumeSpeech=7.975354;

singleVoice=0;

enableEAX=1;

enableHW=1;

gamma=1.741170;

brightness=1.263726;

multitexturing=1;

useWBuffer=1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 09 2003,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.evilmadman.com/whatisee.png (nearly 800KB)

This is exactly what I see when I am playing.

My resolution is 1280x1024, with 4x anti-aliasing. This picture has the gamma corrected to the exact same thing OFP is set to.

My humble computer:

AMD Athlon XP 1700

GeForce 3 Ti500

768MB RAM

80GB 7200RPM WD Hard Drive

CDRW + CDROM Drives

Here is my UserInfo.cfg: (the graphics part)

frameRate=11.548975;

visualQuality=0.009052;

objectShadows=0;

vehicleShadows=1;

cloudlets=1;

viewDistance=895.979797;

terrainGrid=6.250000;

volumeCD=8.909732;

volumeFX=10.000000;

volumeSpeech=7.975354;

singleVoice=0;

enableEAX=1;

enableHW=1;

gamma=1.741170;

brightness=1.263726;

multitexturing=1;

useWBuffer=1<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm I can't seem to open that PNG file

Are you using any tweaking programs like RivaTuner? I use RivaTuner to get negative LOD values (makes graphics a LOT sharper especially in OFP) and other nice tweaks. I don't get very good FPS if I use anti-aliasing, but luckily that negative LOD value makes graphics look like they are anti-aliased or so but with lesser performance hit.

Just made this screenshot while playing MP with friends:

ah64enemyhq.jpg

"Map" was "mf cti". This C&C like thing.

MfG Lee wink.gif

I think you've messed up saving that pic somehow, it tries to save itself as a 937kb bmp which obviously isn't good smile.gif However when saving it with getright it saves it as a 37kb jpg..........

Placebo, if you talk about my pic, before i upload it to the free pic host (you upload it directly from your hard drive) , it is named looping.jpg and is 37,68 kb

But when i click on the properties of this pic in this forum , it doesnt want to say its size , and if i want to save it on my hard drive , it want to save it in BMP (and IT IS a jpg)

I made some tests in other forums, and it seems that it is the way the pic host website work that seems to screw something when you want to save a pic uploaded to them on your HD

The pic is really 37,68 kb and in jpg even if your browser want to save it in bmp format.

Rest assured i will never post something awfull in size for a 56K , i remember how painfull it was to wait on some form wink.gif

http://www.picturehost.co.uk is a free pic host without registration, so i cant really blame them for their screw up wink.gif

I know I know, hence the However when saving it with getright it saves it as a 37kb jpg. and the fact the link hasn't been edited wink.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nessmind/GFX/PlaneRec.jpg

I've finally reinstalled and updated OpFlash and restarted the Red Hammer campaign. The fun little story was I remember assaulting the airport from every direction, and getting cut up, so I decided to recon the area, and have my guys keep low and stay still.

The plane actually was on the taxi lane and not on the runway when I got the idea to steal the plane, but the civilian got back in before I did, so I went for a ride to recon the airport. After flying around the island I ejected over my guys, and moved in on the enemy.

By that time I was bored waiting for the plane to go near where my guys were or a vehicle, so we went in straight on.

All told, I only lost two guys that whole mission.