Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Jones

Could anyone make a us police car?

I wanted to make a couple of missions and I wanted to use a US police car. Civilian or military police (both preferably).

Something like these

mp-car.JPG

car.jpg

I'm thinking something more suited for OFP would be an M151 "Mutt" Jeep police car. A skoda would be suited as well... but if someone decides to make those, they are Crown Victorias smile.gif

I know that the Mutt would be a little suited for this game, but I wanted to make missions that involved US civilian and military police. Not just the combat troops. I've downloaded all of these islands wih fairly sizable towns and wanted to try some missions that were a little bit different. People have made BMW's, Porsches, etc. Why not a Crown Vic?

I'm interested! I've wanted a "patrol cruizer" for the longest time. Your right. There is a need. With sirens and radio noise and beeps etc. "Let see some hands! Show me your hands now! I need backup at [adress]. Send a K-9 unit to search for the other suspect". tounge.gif

the M151 MUT jeep is already ingame, its just known as the jeep with machinegun ingame, you just need to find someone to retexture it (if thats even needed)

Christ WHASSAMATTER with you people? He asked for a Crown Vic.

People can ask for every damn car in Europe, right no problem, friggin' UFO's ok coming right up, ask for a Crown vic and peeps have a cow?

Being a tad silly.

"Sorry I'll have to end the [police] chase! My piece of s**t European Tarabant junker cruiser just started smoking and won't go!" LOL. biggrin.gif I want a Crown [insert bad word here] Vic! sad.gif Thanks once agian for all your help. Hehehe. xmas.gif

Yep, I'm just asking for a Crown Vic *ahem...I mean newly renamed Police Interceptor*

smile.gif

That's exactly what I thought peanuckle, it would be very perfect for our mod. Unfortunately, I don't know about a damn thing about car-making, so I'll need to read a few tutorials.

Make it so you can leave the the flashing lights on after you leave the vehicle. Stand there and see a group of police cars at night all with lights flashing. Cool!  smile.gif  Give officers shotguns and realistic police pistols and bullits etc.  Have radio chatter of some kind in and out of car. Like you hear with real cops. Give us a Group of police cars like tanks, soldiers etc. You could command a group of cops.

My friend city cobra did a police car mod that when you beeped the horn you heard radio chatter and a siren. But release an undercovr car with it too thats a regular crown vic but when you press "raise strobelight" the light gets put up on the hood like in the seventies action movies with brown lincolns and Charles Bronson.

I'm glad that there is some interest! I was feeling like I was the olnly one that wanted this model. If any modelers need photos (inside and out) of a Crown Vic and it's interior equipment, let me know. I can email you whatever would be needed.

Tanks for American police? That seems a bit crazy IMHO. No police would ever use anything besides cars, vans, those big trucks with the portable jails, and helicopters.

az085.jpg

Operated by the Maranas PD, Arizona

az036.jpg

Operated by the Tuscon PD, Arizona

tank.JPG

Operated by the Fultondale PD, Alabama

Dscn0011.jpg

Operated by the San Francisco PD, California

xmas.gif

Those are for SWAT and special police divisions, it would be stupid using those for everyday police work. We'll have the following authority vehicles in our mod:

Ford Crown Victoria Police

SWAT Van

Portable jail thingamabob

Bell Jetranger with sniper

FBI car

undercover police car with lights in the back.

xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 19 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those are for SWAT and special police divisions, it would be stupid using those for everyday police work. We'll have the following authority vehicles in our mod:

Ford Crown Victoria Police

SWAT Van

Portable jail thingamabob

Bell Jetranger with sniper

FBI car

undercover police car with lights in the back.

xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It sounds great! If you need any resource materials just let me know. I can provide photos (exterior, interior, equipment, etc.) and probably just about else that would be needed.

Hey Sgt Jones! You would't happen to be a police officer would you? I have a cousin who is married to a cop named Jones. South Eastern U.S. large city. You a cop? If so what force? smile.gif

Actually, yes I am. I work for the State of Wisconsin though. Land of snow and beer smile.gif

I bought this game for my son and have been making law enforcement style missions for him. Now if I can only figure out how to make arrests (in game) without just shooting them LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ Dec. 19 2002,08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My friend city cobra did a police car mod that when you beeped the horn you heard radio chatter and a siren.  But release an undercovr car with it too thats a regular crown vic but when you press "raise strobelight" the light gets put up on the hood like in the seventies action movies with brown lincolns and Charles Bronson.<span id='postcolor'>

Any chance I could get you to email me the one your friend made?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ Dec. 19 2002,08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My friend city cobra did a police car mod that when you beeped the horn you heard radio chatter and a siren.  But release an undercovr car with it too thats a regular crown vic but when you press "raise strobelight" the light gets put up on the hood like in the seventies action movies with brown lincolns and Charles Bronson.<span id='postcolor'>

Where can we download this addon?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>