Yurichenco

7Y Assets WW2 in Armaholic?

Hi guys, you see I am trying to gather the best available addons on the subject of the Second World War but I found it a problem to get em next. It is "7Y Assets WW2" which I only found on Steam but for reasons unrelated to this topic it is impossible for me to get any content uploaded to steam.

This is why I help you if possible (I mean that if there is no problem with the developers of the addon) and it does not generate a lot of inconvenience, you could upload it or place it somewhere like Armaholic to download it. I repeat the mod is called 7Y Assets WW2 and this is your Steam address: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202636528

You mean you can't download from Workshop because you didn't get Arma from Steam?

You could comment on the Workshop item and ask the author directly.

Hello Yurichenco, we will see the possibility of upload the mod into another platform in futures updates. Meanwhile you could find pages like this where you could download workshop content.
Regards.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Thirteenluiz said:

Hello Yurichenco, we will see the possibility of upload the mod into another platform in futures updates. Meanwhile you could find pages like this where you could download workshop content.
Regards.

thanks for your reply, I hope that in the future it is possible. I have seen images and videos of your work and it is great, I congratulate you

5 hours ago, Greenfist said:

You mean you can't download from Workshop because you didn't get Arma from Steam?

My problem is another friend, you will see live in a country where connecting to the internet is very difficult besides being very limited for most people. I live in Cuba (-_-), and although we play only offline towards the world, we have our own national network in which our community of players of ArmA is located. You can know more about our network here if you are interested
https://www.polygon.com/features/2017/5/15/15625950/cuba-secret-gaming-network
Returning to the point, I only have access to the internet from my work (from which I am writing right now) so I can not use steam to download content. I can assure you that my ArmA 3 client was purchased on Steam.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Yurichenco said:

Returning to the point, I only have access to the internet from my work (from which I am writing right now) so I can not use steam to download content. I can assure you that my ArmA 3 client was purchased on Steam.

I am not convinced, how do you download updates to Arma3? Remember an internet connection is required to do this.

• Confused 1

On 4/20/2018 at 6:53 PM, Greenfist said:

On 4/20/2018 at 11:52 PM, R0adki11 said:

I am not convinced, how do you download updates to Arma3? Remember an internet connection is required to do this.

Let's not jump to conclusions, for a really long time I couldn't get any mods from the steam workshop neither. I would subscribe but they would never download nor show up in the launcher so I was always forced to use other websites like armaholic for mods. If it wasn't on there I couldn't use it except if I could get ineptaphid to download it with steam and then send it to me through dropbox or something :P

• Thanks 1

On 20/4/2018 at 3:52 PM, R0adki11 said:

This issue is too complicated for us to cite the details, and I do not think the content of these details are appropriate for this forum. If you want to stay with something, I will just repeat that here in my country it is sovereignly difficult to keep updated on these issues. Example of this is that despite having already purchased the second DLC package for ArmA 3, at this moment I only have updates to "Laws of War DLC" because ... again I repeat, I no longer have that route available for access the Steam store or download content.

Anyway I think we have moved away from the subject of the post. I really do not think it is necessary to continue investigating this issue since the developer of the addon gave his answer. Sincerely, thank you all and I hope I have not caused any discomfort

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1