Hi,

i was wondering if there is a way to disable oxygen requirement in submarines.

We had mission with 11 people in submarine and they didnt last more than 10 minutes before suffocating (used the russian classed submarine). 

For the note we didnt use the new version of the sumbarines, so i dont know if this has been corrected or not.

Thank you.

Fix released for Oxygen calculation (temporarily removed).

• Like 1

Small FIX released

changelog

For AI controlled ships/submarines, the behavior is tweaked:
- In case commander/group of ship/submarine has CombatMode "BLUE" (Never fire), it will not attack to enemies but only defend.
- In case commander/group of ship/submarine has CombatMode "GREEN" (Hold fire - defend only) or "WHITE" (Hold fire, engage at will), it will attack only if it is attacked

• Like 1

Another small fix today (for Submarines only) ...

changelog

- So from now on, if submarine is submerged you can get in only through DDS.

• Like 1

There is a problem with accessing inventory of submarine while in submarine (submerged  or surfaced). Due to this is special units base and serves as long activities outside connection with land and supplies, it is crucial to get fixed. Dry dock chamber (DDS) have working inventory where player can interact with self inventory and inventory of chamber itself, eating, dressing, changing gear etc, but it is too small. Due to submarine is about 15 men operatives vehicle, there is no space for 15 packages of basic tools to serves its crew. Please, any advice?

First I was think its only Yasen because I was training with that class but now I proceed full check it is Yasen and Virginia who have problems with inventory. Other 4 types are working fine

New FIX released ...

changelog

- Fixed: Good news for the servers which has vehicle purchase functionalities. Issues by the spawned (via script or Zeus) submarines/ships in dedicated server solved. From now on all GUIs and systems will work fine for such vehicles as well. 

- Fixed: issue with inventory on Virginia and Yassen submarines.

- Fixed: On dedicated servers under Cruise Missiles panel, fire button turns to "red" marking, when used to fire a missile.

• Like 2

So fast, so accurate! You are maestro's Thanks guys!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nemanjic said:

So fast, so accurate! You are maestro's Thanks guys!

Thanks ... there are some more bugs ... we are working on them and we believe that soon we'll make another fix to end such issues ... continue to inspire us :)

• Thanks 1

More scripts about depth would be greaaaat. Example for 50, 100, 150 and more meters. Script this  animate ["senkou", 10]; don''t work, submarine go down only to 48m in-game depth but on sub status panel it goes to depth from script.(but don't simulate it in real depth). 

New update - fix today 17-Nov

changelog

- Added: Zeus Modules to make Cruise missile attacks
- Fixed: Zeus remote controlled units can access GUIs without any issue
- Fixed: Some sounds and textures issues are solved
- Fixed: Scope for HAFM_Helper and HAFM_Flagpole fixed. They are not in object list anymore
- Tweaked: Torpedoes detects target ships existence better to trigger the detonation
- Tweaked: User manual has new section for mission makers and Zeus

• Like 4

New update for Ships and Submarines released (look on "Ships" section - thread - for updates on them).

changelog

- Added: New vehicles entry point at middle of ships and submarines to ease the entry into vehicle.
- Tweaked: Anti Ship missiles speed increased (UGM84D & RGM84D - 700kph, EXOCET - 900kph, 3M54T - 1400kph).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

New Update

changelog

Added: An SDV (new model) capable to carry 6 people instead of 4 seats has the default one.
Fixed: Missiles rearm now is working on dedicated servers.

• Like 3

New tweak released

changelog

Tweaked: Cruise accuracy improved
Added: New custom config parameter added. Accuracy of cruise missiles depending on the type of missile which is used. 
Tomahawk has 10m. CEP (circular error probable), Kalibr has 3m.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

New update released today ...

changelog

- Modified: Cruise missiles control panel now shows Altitude and Distance between Waypoints, plus each ship has its own number of missiles (new config value) showing also Quantity and ETA to target (it shows the ETA at firing time and not getting updated while missile flies).
- Tweaked: Colors and graphics to all GUIs.
- Tweaked: Boats numbers on ships and submarines changed to reflect more real life logic ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MOD updated today ...

Changelog

- Added: For all big ships and subs the render distance from object to terrain parameter named "featureType".
- Fixed: Submarines Re-arming now works as expected.
- Fixed: Ships and submarines optics will have proper rotations and will not stuck while performing 360 turns.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines radar footprints adjusted.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines sensors and panels are improved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have a problem how do i fire the cruise missiles and how can i pinpoint without the sub moving?

At first i love this mod totally, its a lot of fun to play this but i got a problem that i can only use everything from commanders seat (exept for the driver) i did read the manual and found nothing about it can anyone help?