Sign in to follow this  
Assault (CAN)

Operation northstar tank pack

A few points:

That centurion is quite good, yes, but he's invited people to update it (specifically textures) and that's what I'm doing.

On the slate, I have:

T80 and variants

AMX Leclerc

And yes, I prefer to be emailed the data. . . the address is in the readme

I can't use interiors from tanks that weren't in the demo, so anything that isn't a T72 I have to do myself. Which is to say, provide a broad range of interior shots. A can't use any 'down into turret' or 'up into gunner's position' shots.

A few corrections here. (well, misconceptions, actually)

The T80s and the Leclerc are *not* in the coming update.

The new update is today or tomorrow and has:

everything the last pack had, with massively updated models,

a Chinese Type-98,

and a new version of the Iraqi T72 with no track skirts.

The T80s and Leclerc will *not* be in the new pack, they will be in a later one.

Also, the Leopard C1 and C2, and the C2 Uparmoured are updated massively and will be released parallel to this. . .

The C1, again, is a modified Leopard 1A3 (closer to a 1A4)

the C2 is a modified Leopard 1A5

and the C2 Uparmoured is a Leopard 1A5 with a Canadian made composite armour package. (from DEW Engineering)

(The models for the Leopard pack are modified versions of BWmod's Leopards from their Demo 1.1)

sigma , i love you

leclerc WWWEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif

Do we still need the cpack for the leopards? And what do you mean with updated models? Does this mean the abrams too?

*jump* *jump* *jump*

No, not the Abrams.

You still need the Cpack for the leopards. (they have Canadian Crew), but they're not being released now.

as for the rest. . . get 'em while they're hot. . .

Operation Northstar

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sigma-6 @ Dec. 19 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A few points:

That centurion is quite good, yes, but he's invited people to update it (specifically textures) and that's what I'm doing.

On the slate, I have:

T80 and variants

AMX Leclerc

And yes, I prefer to be emailed the data. . . the address is in the readme

I can't use interiors from tanks that weren't in the demo, so anything that isn't a T72 I have to do myself. Which is to say, provide a broad range of interior shots. A can't use any 'down into turret' or 'up into gunner's position' shots.<span id='postcolor'>

I just wanted to mention that the Centurian tank addon that came out recently has one major problem... accuracy. It's cannons and mortar is extremely inaccurate. If you make a new version of it I would be highly appreciative if you could improve the accuracy of its weapons. I really would like to use it in some Middle East conflicts in which Israeli Centurian tanks go toe to toe with Egyptian and Syrian T-55's. But as that Centurian is now, the T-55's win almost every time at long range.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I love it, especially the M84, my new favorite tank. What is the difference between the 2 M84s in the pack?

...I can´t open any of my old missions since I got the new beta (missing addon SIG_T72). Can anyone give me a link to the old pack!? (I deleted mine, silly me) confused.gif

I give this pack two thumps up! Now i can have desert tank warefare with the russians haveing a chance!

I like your tanks/ alot Sigma.

Thats why I'm reporting a bug here cause I want them to be perfect.

Tanks main guns modded ammo leave rifle holes hits on the ground instead of craters.

Anyone can confirm this?

Speaking of craters, can any modder find a way to make them stay forever?

Also some tanks camo like the T90 one don't serve them well on OFP standard summer maps. Of course I'm not speaking of the Iraky one.

And, any chance for Winter camo?

Thanks. xmas.gif

The APFSDS round is a kinetic energy penetrator. It does not have any explosive in it.

Yea its got some bad ass power behind it i took out about 6 BMPs without takeing a hit smile.gif