Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

2s19 released

did you really need 3 posts one after the other to say what could be said in one? oh and your picture doesnt work smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Dec. 01 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">here is the pic

And the direct download link is here<span id='postcolor'>

please dont direct link the pics from the ofpec forum

Nice addon, but the optics doesn't seem to work on it. All I see is a red screen when I try to use the scope.

I wonder if the author will release an English version for putting the turret holder up and down. I'm no expert on military hardware, but the model looks and drives nicely, and acts similar to the M109 Paladin. The arty shell seems a bit weak though? And it's a HEAT shell? It took 3 direct hits to take out an M1A1. Like I said, I know little about military hardware but isn't that weak?

Otherwise though, very nice.

the autor probaly didnt know that winzip exits

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the autor probaly didnt know that winzip exits<span id='postcolor'>

hehehehe damn right vixer I wondered that too why it was not zipped but a pbo file.

Damn Evis is gonna kill me if I write more replys biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Dec. 01 2002,21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the autor probaly didnt know that winzip exits<span id='postcolor'>

you got that right.

im just back from trying out this addon

and is this the final version or the beta release? it looks like a early beta to me (no offence), the ttextures could be improved and the gunner optic also but the model looks quite nice smile.gif

looking forward to the final version

In case anyone was looking for a screenie:

120220023085464.jpg

mstas.jpg

This addon has some serious bugs to work out yet, but so far is an excellent job.

I think the textures look pretty good... wink.gif

This is obviously a direct, poorly done Paladin rip-off.

No optics, the machine gun fire comes from thin air above the turret (I think the Paladin addon had an MG there, hmm?) and you can switch ammo types without a reload time. Plus some other minor errors, like the action menu command for the barrel...holder(?) is in Czech or something. And no credit to the original makers either... mad.gif

do you have any basis in your allegation? it looks nothing like the M109, he may have just borrowed the coding from it

Yup, looks like a different model to the Paladin to me too...

It's a great effort, and nice to see people bringing some sorely needed equipment out for the poor old Russians.

Just have a couple of complaints..

1. The textures are good on the sides, but don't seem to match those on the front (of the chassis at least) and the back (of the turret).

2. No optics, as ppl have said before smile.gif

Other than that, it's good stuff. I'm looking forward to the next release of it, assuming that this isnt a final release...

Author is still working to make his addon as good as possible. This is new model, still some bugs, but not always they would be. Author is now working to give OFP B1, Galaxy, Hercules and Mi26 (there are needed textures).

Gollum, the language is Polish smile.gif And addon is not "poorly done Paladin rip-off", know Your mistake.

I really like it!!...looking forward to its final version...one question though?,,,,how do you reload?....it seems to it sometimes..but not others...and i hear a faint sound of someone talking?...whats the sequence to reloading it on demand?

Imagine all the US addons vs the Russian ones.

The US would have much more powerful weapons with a 5:1 ratio!

We really need some good Russian stuff

I'm curious, what did you enlarged frontal lobe types do to get it to work?

After 1 week of messing around with it, I still can't get it to show up.

Has anyone seen an updated version of this with working optics?

I really need something for the Russians to compete with the M109.

Updated version of hawk`s 2S19 here.

New wheels, tracks moves in right direction, new machine gun.

More info in Polish in archivum on http://www.of.fpp.pl/

image here : http://www.of.fpp.pl/images/pics/news/2s19new.jpg

P.S. If direct link does not work try to find manually, side as above, search in "archiwum", if does not work still, wait for update of update smile.gif

Excuse me, but the link to get this howitzer don't work.

I am verry currious to try this silly weapon tounge.gif

I found it in the archives and tried to click the link there, but unfortunately it does not work either.

I am also trying to get the latest version of Hawk's Mi-26 as well.