Sign in to follow this  
Jje6421

11/30/2017 update crash acces code violation

ok maximum play time is 3 minutes before i am getting a crash the game has run flawlessly for over a year till now. all my drivers are current.

0x0000005 status_access_violation, it has generated a crash report but i dont know how to do anything with the zipped folder..

so its starts as a Instruction at 0x000000000173c732 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000008 the memory could not be written to, resulting in the status access violation, my system is good no bad memory of slots all drivers are current and my game has been steam validated.

• Like 1

Take me a few seconds into the official campaign scouting mission to have a crash. Yes I'm still playing those...

For me it happened whenever I changed settings and I try to continue the game, as well as whenever the game tries to save. I solved it by moving my Profiles folder to somewhere other than Documents using the Profile folder parameter in the launcher (I put them in the installation folder, but anywhere should be fine as long as the folder is writeable). I think that for some reason after the update, the game can no longer write to Documents.

I have the same problem. Crashes when I go back into editor from preview and also almost every time I quit out of the game. Started after tacops update.