When ever i make my own scenario lets say in Altis. When i upload the scenario to the server and the scenario loads up and start. The map changes from Altis to Tanoa and everyone spawns in the water (al my scripts do work). Everything is floating in the air in a wrong map. The logs say its launcing altis map so i'm bit stuck here

It seems to me Tanoa is the default map for Apex. Perhpas your altis map is corrupted. Try to check the integrity of your files:

In Steam library, right click on arma 3 , then properties, local files , integrity of game files.

If no success, your scenario is rotten, I'm afraid.

First, try to find it in your document profile folder. You should see a folder with .Altis . Try to open the mission.sqm. If binarized, too bad! If not, let's see the content.

You can reload the mission back into the editor.  If it is binarized, there is a box at the bottom of one of the pages where you can change the format to make it editable, if memory serves me correctly.

Providing an example of one of your missions would expedite the troubleshooting process.