Ran into MyNamesDak. He was setting off explosions under players, flying, speed cheating, respawn glitching, and aimbotting. There were quite a few other things he was doing. But the footage I get was damning enough for a ban. 

I've played against him a couple times. He looked clean for me. Do you have any vids that could show us how he was playing ? 

You can't see any server in the server browser ?

Did you try to find a server with the buttons ( raid, link, clash ) on the main menu ?

If the issue is somewhere else could you please add more details ?

Didnt record it, but as soon as a mod here tells me videos will do something , ill start recording everything!

But it honestly seems like nobody is modding this game at all ! 

42 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Didnt record it, but as soon as a mod here tells me videos will do something , ill start recording everything!

But it honestly seems like nobody is modding this game at all ! 

Video evidence would be useful, also before you say he is cheating. Have you thought he could be better than you?

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Video evidence would be useful, also before you say he is cheating. Have you thought he could be better than you?

Knowing that people are hiding in certain rooms, containers, and corners arent skill, he litterally ran from shooting one enemy, to directly runnin for the next hidden guy !

And i did this post only to share my concern, and if mods look into it and he isnt cheating,he might just be the luckiest guy on this guy 

6 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Knowing that people are hiding in certain rooms, containers, and corners arent skill, he litterally ran from shooting one enemy, to directly runnin for the next hidden guy !

Well you didn't say that in your opening post, now we have that information it certainly sounds suspicious.

And i did this post only to share my concern, and if mods look into it and he isnt cheating,he might just be the luckiest guy on this guy 

Oh and you may have your terminology mixed up, the game developers are referred to as devs not mods. Mods are forum moderators :f:

Edited by R0adki11
typos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well you didn't say that in your opening post, now we have that information it certainly sounds suspicious.

Oh and you may have your terminology mixed up, the game developers are refereed to as devs not mods. Mods are forum moderators :f:

Good too know ! Thanks ! 

And not too "Toot my own horn" but i played raid mode alot (#1 when leaderboards update) , so i feel ive gotten to know how people play, and what is luck, and what is skill, and this guy seemed just a bit above both, ive seen plenty people get lucky so it looked like aimbot, but this guy clearly just seemed like looking through walls, his aim was still bad :D 

5 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

Good too know ! Thanks ! 

And not too "Toot my own horn" but i played raid mode alot (#1 when leaderboards update) , so i feel ive gotten to know how people play, and what is luck, and what is skill, and this guy seemed just a bit above both, ive seen plenty people get lucky so it looked like aimbot, but this guy clearly just seemed like looking through walls, his aim was still bad :D 

Geforce experience provide a option to record. But only save the 5 last minutes when you pressed a button. You should try it. So for the futur you would be able to provide us a video =) .

2 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Geforce experience provide a option to record. But only save the 5 last minutes when you pressed a button. You should try it. So for the futur you would be able to provide us a video =) .

In the overlay you can customize the settings to change it up to 20min! That way you can also save good games / plays ;)

I will forward this report to the right person to deal with it.

10 minutes ago, Yoshi_E said:

In the overlay you can customize the settings to change it up to 20min! That way you can also save good games / plays ;)

I will forward this report to the right person to deal with it.

Ho thx for telling me this XD I didn't knew that =D

I am using Shadowplay or whatever its called, i got a bunch of videos of people buggin in the tower, and next time a person is sketchy, ill record it for sure ! 

Bohemia account name : yungman

steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/vividyungman/

cheat : aimbot, tp, rain of planes, nukes and more  -_-'

When : 0:00 nuke, 1:08 get tp,1:18 you can see what happend before I start recording, 1:54 aimbot

how do I know it's him ?

I took a screenshot when the planes spawned. Only him was not here before. And all the others players was playing with/against me since 2 games.

Fn2CdjQ.jpg

video : 

Lol!

When hackers still can't beat my pros, they take their ball and go home. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObservantCrunchyBorkBCouch

The cheater can also be found here.

Bohemia account name : Hoodiemen

steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/HoodieMEN/

cheat : lag switch, respawn bug or cheat ?

When : 0:00 you can see in the killfeed he killed himself and his still here. He also died before that in the same round. And as you can see he's not moving for 5sec and boom get tp because he use a lag switch....

1:27 lag switch again

2:00 lag switch

2:19 you can see his ping is correct.

video : 

• Like 1

On 14/07/2017 at 7:41 PM, GhettoGrill said:

Glitching into the radio tower, and talking smack after i say i will upload a video ! 

Got video proof if needed ! 

This is getting real old real fast !

We are aware of it. Thanks.

Hello fellow argo-fans!

I would like to report "Hoodieman" for using a lagswitch. Sadly my recording was corrupted, but this was very blatant. I have also reported him on steam as a "suspected cheater". It might be worth noting that he had a lower level friend with him aswell, could possibly look like he was trying to boost him, allowing him to cap everything from airdrops and hacks (computer-objective). His friends name eluded me however.

His steam profile URL is as following: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HoodieMEN/

He was running with a perfect 20-27 ping the entire time, but kept loosing connection, then randomly popped up and killed us instantly.

Loving regards
Pherol

So after finding out lvl 25 is max, and seeing i get it any of these days, it seems theres gonna be a lack of things to obtain by playing ! 

Are there anything to achieve after lvl 25?

"Pawulon" 

Glitching into radio tower on Airfield, and being insanely toxic / screaming in mic !

"neopanda" 

purposely dragging the rounds out by hiding outside the perimeter on raid, and going infront of friendly´s to try and force a Team kill, and screaming in mic like a crazy guy !

I would like to piggy back on this post because there is not a proper way to report cheater.

Uncoolcharlie is only level 4 but each round that I played with him he always had an MK18 fully kitted with a suppressor and optic as a fresh spawn. 

argh I wish I could provide an evidence

Name :: VVinTeRs

cheat :: spawnhack ? wallhack ?

when :: start of the game and getting killed from behind

1X0HZFY.jpg

Edited by Vaynewol
smaller image, and wrong linked pict

Offender: Abyss_prostation

Basicly the guy was "flying" around the map, seemed like lag, but his ping was stabil 30-40, i then asked if he lagged on purpose or intentionally and he replyed this, i couldnt get all the chat because it disappears after a while, but he said he lagged because of cheats, i then asked "Did you say you used cheats" and he replyed "I said that"

Sadly he is dominatin the only active EU server at this moment, so guess ill play something else !

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719351553/CC6BD15AA03B66C6A75EDCBB310CBFD4E19711CC/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836958517719352668/B03F79FF4156B75D73E5582524F9F6B27A507418/

The guy was lvl 24, and said he was turkish - cant believe you can make it so far in lvl´s without being detected :/