Anyone know if there is anything important or different on the third island? I've searched everywhere and know there is no boat. Is my character supposed to die? Because I find that hard with all the gear I have XD. Even took on 3 boomstick zombies.

No. I found a way not to die, but my stupidity killed me.

Once I reached the third island, I found a civilian tent, shovel, tomato seeds etc. at the very beginning of this island. I placed the tent near the 'neutrals' base and grew a farm and was self sufficient without any zombie trouble. Lived for 11 days (in-game) without any trouble and found a few friendlies too!

Got bored with the sedentary lifestyle of just growing tomatoes and zucchini and ventured away from my tent and the 'neutrals'. Got killed in less than 2 minutes by the Mofo Bandits :'(

Basically I feel there's nothing left to do once you've reached the third island, coz you'll be having literally everything!

Any suggestions? @Thales

I am on day 21 in veteran mode. I have a deployed tent with a second undeployed tent inside, got lucky I guess. I built a fence around the tent to protect it because in my previous run my tent was destroyed for some reason. I am hoarding weapons and ammo while my farm makes crops. My game is complete. 

I am also curious to know if there is anything I'm missing because otherwise, I'm done. I think devs need some way to finalize the end for a sense of accomplishment. 

@Aptos If you want you venture out into the wilderness and see if you can find the strongest weapon in the game. It is the SVD sniper rifle and it is very rare. It fires .357 rounds and will basically always headshot if fully aimed. And if for some reason it doesn't it definitely will destroy 85/95% of any enemy health bar. 

Well I don't play Farmville haha. I visit 3 military bases, 2 cities, 2 firehouses, and 3 villages on my day runs. I have an SVD, 2 Remingtons, the 2 ammo Shotgun I think it's called IZH? and both types of the AK. 

This is why I'm saying game is complete for me. I can't go to the next difficulty. 

Btw, I think the .357 ammo is for the Magnum. 

Oh, so you really have completed everything. :respekt:

P.S. Yeah I know the .357 is for the Magnum but I heard that it also works for the SVD. Considering that you have it, what type of ammunition does it take?

Anyone notice that the night time visibility got better in the last update? I kinda liked the challenge with almost complete darkness. Now I don t even need light except maybe to warm up. Maybe devs can have darkness levels based on game difficulty? 

I take no risk in the night time. I just sleep. And yea, it gets really dark. 

when i was on my 11th day i got bloodthirsty and tried to take on a group of around 6 traders lol