Thanks for the script! Just a question. I have my group AI set to Combat behaviour. After the AI has revived the downed fellow the whole group incl the player switches to Aware combat behaviour. Any idea why? If possible, I would like to keep the combat behaviour as it was set before the revive.

34 minutes ago, rainbow47 said:

Thanks for the script! Just a question. I have my group AI set to Combat behaviour. After the AI has revived the downed fellow the whole group incl the player switches to Aware combat behaviour. Any idea why? If possible, I would like to keep the combat behaviour as it was set before the revive.

It's intended in fact. Same in vanilla Arma if i'm right. Anyway, more realistic, if any realism here.  And I prefer not adding extra code saving the behaviour of revived units.

@rainbow47 the units will switch back to combat if any of the AI teams are still in combat.if you are the group leader then you can simple order combat behavior to the unit. Lol most of the time I don't want them in combat mode even in combat because if you are controlling a group of AI units combat mode makes it very difficult and hard for them to follow moving orders if you want to group to relocate to a different areas while fighting 

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

@rainbow47 the units will switch back to combat if any of the AI teams are still in combat.if you are the group leader then you can simple order combat behavior to the unit. Lol most of the time I don't want them in combat mode even in combat because if you are controlling a group of AI units combat mode makes it very difficult and hard for them to follow moving orders if you want to group to relocate to a different areas while fighting 

Exactly right.  Which is why I built SOG AI to overcome that combat behaviour where team resists moving quickly.

• Like 1