Jump to content
JustNat

Argo Videos

Recommended Posts

Yo what's going on guys, not sure if posting gameplay is allowed so I apologize if not.

Sorry for the repost, the other post won't let me edit or remove it (something weird going on)

 

But here's my first match on ARGO, (Radio Tower, Raid)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cSQr1MxQY0

 

Enjoy :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-24 at 8:06 PM, My10 W said:

Yo what's going on guys, not sure if posting gameplay is allowed so I apologize if not.

Sorry for the repost, the other post won't let me edit or remove it (something weird going on)

 

But here's my first match on ARGO, (Radio Tower, Raid)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cSQr1MxQY0

 

Enjoy :D

 

Of course it is allowed, enjoy :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I haven't seen anyone post a tips and tricks , so here is one if anyone would like to watch. I just started playing and posting argo videos and i have alot more im going to be doing.

commentaries, gameplay, tips and tricks, advanced tutorials , funny stuff, etc etc...Make sure you subscribe if youre interested, this game is AWESOME!!!

 

Also Feedback is much appreciate and wanted. Thank you for your team. Enjoy!

Some tips and for beginners but others, are for everyone. :) 

 

 

 

 

Edited by R0adki11
removed capitalisation of words
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL so you saying i got a president quality voice. oh thanks :P

 

but foreal never heard that before and I dont support trump, plus I cant vote for disclosed reasons. (i dont believe in voting anyways)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, nice movie and skills (except the girl voice singing is omg so awfull ! )

Here you are at least, mister number 1 ;P ! I'm not surprised of your movie, I would not wait anything less than somebody with 3,41 k/D ratio.

And this guy is just showing you what you can do as a lvl4 with a LIM85 and an acog...(okay...lim 85 lvl 6 with silencer if you want... :) ).

GROM is a good team, I've encountered your teamates one time on the game and really enjoy exciting, hard and tensed game with them !! Sad you were missing :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, akira baadakku said:

Hehe, nice movie and skills (except the girl voice singing is omg so awfull ! )

Here you are at least, mister number 1 ;P ! I'm not surprised of your movie, I would not wait anything less than somebody with 3,41 k/D ratio.

And this guy is just showing you what you can do as a lvl4 with a LIM85 and an acog...(okay...lim 85 lvl 6 with silencer if you want... :) ).

GROM is a good team, I've encountered your teamates one time on the game and really enjoy exciting, hard and tensed game with them !! Sad you were missing :)

Thank :eyeheart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. That was pretty interesting to say the least, you got a like from me DeadDylan.

Keep making videos you are really funny and are on the right track to success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never use any of the SMG's, 9mm=paintballs in any Bohemia Interactive games, use the starting AR's if you're just starting out. 

Once you unlock something larger than 5.56/5.8/6.5 use it, anything 7.62 and larger in BI games is to be considered a handheld nuke

Any scopes outside of Sights II aren't really worth it, you don't really need larger than a 4x zoom in this game

Bipods aren't really needed, any gun (like the Navid) that really needs a bipod is likely to come with it already

AK-12 is the best gun in the game, just as in Arma 3

Never use the carbine/shortened variant of any gun

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, germanske_norge said:

Never use any of the SMG's, 9mm=paintballs in any Bohemia Interactive games, use the starting AR's if you're just starting out. 

Once you unlock something larger than 5.56/5.8/6.5 use it, anything 7.62 and larger in BI games is to be considered a handheld nuke

Any scopes outside of Sights II aren't really worth it, you don't really need larger than a 4x zoom in this game

Bipods aren't really needed, any gun (like the Navid) that really needs a bipod is likely to come with it already

AK-12 is the best gun in the game, just as in Arma 3

Never use the carbine/shortened variant of any gun

 

Thanks for the information, and i love bipods tho!!!!! the ak12 is good ive seen it

9 hours ago, germanske_norge said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree the AK12 doesn't have reliable damage anymore you can hit someone upper chest without getting a 1 hit kill. you are better off with that spar17 or the 7.62 LMG way better guns imo and don't ude the revolver it dose the same damage as the other 45.

 

Also just tapping fire will get you killed by better players you can control recoil in this game quite bell but if you struggle burst fire is better, the input lag is the main problem here

 

In a game mode like linked kills also don't matter that much the objectives will earn you more points a new play should be sitting on main objective or taking enemy 2 node

they will maximise there score per minute and get fast levels if you do just want to top frag you just control there spawn exits.

and you should be playing what ever side needs players don't just stack one because you don't like it in competitive play you will swap sides.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have already stated that they are going to look in to the issues raised also a lot of the bugs stated have been fixed and are rarely encounters unlike the Project version/beta where lots occurred the are also looking into the input lag problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mighty_aln said:

I disagree the AK12 doesn't have reliable damage anymore you can hit someone upper chest without getting a 1 hit kill. you are better off with that spar17 or the 7.62 LMG way better guns imo and don't ude the revolver it dose the same damage as the other 45.

 

Also just tapping fire will get you killed by better players you can control recoil in this game quite bell but if you struggle burst fire is better, the input lag is the main problem here

 

In a game mode like linked kills also don't matter that much the objectives will earn you more points a new play should be sitting on main objective or taking enemy 2 node

they will maximise there score per minute and get fast levels if you do just want to top frag you just control there spawn exits.

and you should be playing what ever side needs players don't just stack one because you don't like it in competitive play you will swap sides.

 

why would you need a one hit kill if they gun barely has recoil and it shoots fast? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2017 at 10:47 AM, TheSmartGuy said:

Wow. That was pretty interesting to say the least, you got a like from me DeadDylan.

Keep making videos you are really funny and are on the right track to success.

Thanks man, appreciated . I love the respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DeadDylan said:

 

why would you need a one hit kill if they gun barely has recoil and it shoots fast? lol

 

Because at lvl 25 the game play is completely different  you need the higher damage weapons to deal with vests and other people running 1 hit kill builds. killing me in 3 hits opposed to 1 means i will with the gun fight more than 90% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×