Arma3 Videos

Intelligence mission

CIA SAD/SOG Paramilitary officers

We are moved to a new Youtube Channel. Now available at: https://www.youtube.com/titanplatoon

Operation: Deep Mine

With Royalists led by General Kazim, SOCOM has decided to condemn Kazim and hopes to sustainably weaken the royal forces. By analyzing the data from the last operation, it was almost certain that General's headquarters would be determined.

• Like 1

Total chaos as the Independent team make one hell of a comeback leading to an absolutely ridiculous end to the round in these highlights from a single round of King of the Hill v12, infantry only.

A short video with the first days of action on our Global Mobilisation server!

Hey 

Just finished another cinematic, took me AGES!!!!!!!!!!!! Fixing and replacing footage but i like it 🙂

JSOC Insertion and Extraction Compilation

• Like 1

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Leopards

Fourth mission in a custom campaign set in Icebreakr's SE Angola 1974 terrain. 

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 1

Operation Party Crasher: The training and advising of government troops by MTTs of the US Special Forces units has come to a standstill with the flare-up of the fighting, as the MTTs themselves are increasingly active in operations. Therefore, government troops are largely trained by private security companies to drive the training forward. Nevertheless, modern weapon systems are still lacking to withstand the increasing mechanization of enemy forces. SOCOM must record Kazim's attempted seizure as a failure and watch as he exploits the failed operation propagandistically and pulls large sections of the population to his side.