8 hours ago, captmoose344 said:

I have already created a version of what your talking about. However I have no idea how to make it a module. I'll have to talk to my Nimitz buddies about how to do that. I'll also have to update it in guessing. Were you wanting this for the USA freedom?

The thing im searching is: the animation of the launch, when you are in a plane, im mean you can stay in the carrier walking, do someting etc, but when you enter in a plane and you go close to the catapult, a man walk close to the line and makes the animation, and you get catapulted.

2 hours ago, Skyler13 said:

The thing im searching is: the animation of the launch, when you are in a plane, im mean you can stay in the carrier walking, do someting etc, but when you enter in a plane and you go close to the catapult, a man walk close to the line and makes the animation, and you get catapulted.

The Guy who made the Nimitz module animation I believe had to port it over from ARMA 2. Which is why I was unable to achieve the animation in my mission so i had to "Fake" it using his module to get the shooter in doing the animation. However with the new Jets DLC ill try to start digging into it again and see if we can not put some Modules together that will work no matter where the ship is spawned.  

9 minutes ago, captmoose344 said:

The Guy who made the Nimitz module animation I believe had to port it over from ARMA 2. Which is why I was unable to achieve the animation in my mission so i had to "Fake" it using his module to get the shooter in doing the animation. However with the new Jets DLC ill try to start digging into it again and see if we can not put some Modules together that will work no matter where the ship is spawned.  

Ok,  im gonna search too, im gonna say everything here.

What we are looking for is for the "USS Freedom" similar to the Jets DLC promo video. I think the "USS Nimitz" mod has 3 separate ambiance modules included that populates the deck with aircraft, refueling, repair, rescue services and crew etc. Maybe it is possible to adapt those modules,with the original authors permission of course, to work with the new carrier. @ captmoose344 your last  post appeared just as I was about to post this. Sounds like you're definitely on the right track. It will be so convenient and good just to use a module when including this carrier in a mission.    

• Like 2

Just a small update Gents. Version 2.0 Carrier deck Animations is coming along. I just started last night getting things in order. Currently getting all of the crew animations list built then the timings down. Once i have a fully functional piece im happy with ill start looking into how to bake it into a module.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, captmoose344 said:

Just a small update Gents. Version 2.0 Carrier deck Animations is coming along. I just started last night getting things in order. Currently getting all of the crew animations list built then the timings down. Once i have a fully functional piece im happy with ill start looking into how to bake it into a module.

When that work is complete could you Share parts of the code?

i want to manually script the deck of the carrier for my Public Server Map and some animation code with timings would be of a great help to me atm.

• Like 1

Anything specifically your looking at, its a buch of .sqf files unique to each crew members duties.

Been kind of slow going with work and all but here is what I have achieved so far. Apparently the New CBA update put a twist into my build because it has messed up how the animations execution sending the guys all on a path 90 degrees to their intended path. Disabling CBA has fixed the issue. https://youtu.be/_IpJ-itotKs

On 7/8/2017 at 4:20 PM, captmoose344 said:

Been kind of slow going with work and all but here is what I have achieved so far. Apparently the New CBA update put a twist into my build because it has messed up how the animations execution sending the guys all on a path 90 degrees to their intended path. Disabling CBA has fixed the issue. https://youtu.be/_IpJ-itotKs

How can the crews move back to initial position after launch on MP environment? e.g. the shooter stood in front of the jet initially then stood aside with side steps. 

so i tried using one of the fighter pilot animations specifically the pilot thumbs up but when the AI does this they teleport so there positioned as if there sitting on the cockpit of the F/A 181 black wasp I've tried moveindriver commands to reposition them but that won't work and i haven't seen this error any where. I'm using triggers with switch moves for the pilot; he has his own trigger. code [] spawn { sleep 7; FP1 switchmove "Acts_JetsPilotThumbsUp"; sleep 10; FP! moveInDriver vic1;};

2 hours ago, THE REAL BATMAN104240 said:

so i tried using one of the fighter pilot animations specifically the pilot thumbs up but when the AI does this they teleport so there positioned as if there sitting on the cockpit of the F/A 181 black wasp I've tried moveindriver commands to reposition them but that won't work and i haven't seen this error any where. I'm using triggers with switch moves for the pilot; he has his own trigger. code [] spawn { sleep 7; FP1 switchmove "Acts_JetsPilotThumbsUp"; sleep 10; FP! moveInDriver vic1;};

This may be what you are looking for :)

[] spawn  
{  
 S5 switchmove "Acts_JetsCrewaidR_idle";  
 sleep 3.367;  
 S5 switchmove "";  
 S5 switchmove "Acts_JetsCrewaidRCrouch_in";  
 sleep 2.699;  
 S5 switchmove "";  
 S5 switchmove "Acts_JetsCrewaidRCrouchThumbup_in";  
 sleep 1.533;  
 S5 switchmove "";  
 S5 switchmove "Acts_JetsCrewaidRCrouchThumbup_loop";  
 sleep 12;  
 S5 switchmove "";
};

Edit:

"S5" is the name of the character doing the animations, I have a weird way of organizing AI. You can change this to any name you want.

Hi everyone, i ve made my own carrier template with the crew shooters animations extracted from the original Jets Showcase mission. Everything works fine BUT this only works fine with one group of deck shooters, if i want to replicate the missionFlow.fsm and playLaunchAnims.fsm for an other deck shooter group the system fails, i share my mission template for everybody who wants to help and improve this shooter crew template.

To use this system just call the crew deck with radio Alpha by pressing "0-0-1" ingame (Left aircraft catapult).

PD: the "missionFlow.fsm" and "playLaunchAnims.fsm"are made and edited form the original showcase mission from Jets DLC (NO ADDONS NEEDED).

Thank you and i hope u can help me with this and share it for all arma editors.

Carrier and Shooters Tamplate Mission: Mission V3

ENJOOOOYYYYYYY.

sorry dude, at this moment  i m preparing an addon template (code, retexturing templates, etc..), so if someone wants to take this script and fix it, is very welcome. But i dont have time anymore to kip working on this script. :(