Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

The small edit is fine if you use unrestricted arsenal anyway, yes.

For anything more, you should join the Discord. A much better place for sharing code snippets/explanations/instructions than a forum thread.

• Like 1

Its probably already been asked somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it.....
Is there an easy way to move the aircraft carrier to a different location closer to shore?

Edit the missionfile via eden.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way to have the Carrier setup so it doesn't get included in the vehicle clean up script. Thinking of having carrier launched aircraft available and usable on the carrier, but still having them locked behind a military base.

Edit: After leaving it for a while, figured I would clarify my question somewhat.

Is there a way to have the Operations Base have the vehicle saving and/or vehicle building capabilities similar to a FOB.

Alternatively is there a way to have a certain object act like a FOB from mission start. Example being having the destroyer be the Operations Base, but have the carrier on the edge of the map as 'FOB Alpha' on mission start.

I am playing a Campaign with a few mates, and if we all die and return back to the Sector again in say 1 min with a halo , it all starts again it wipes all the destroyed vehicles units....and they all spawn fresh so it is like starting again, which is a pain as sometimes we nearly captured the sector.

Is there a parameter i can tweak to keep the sector alive for longer if no players are there ?

Thanks 

Any chance anyone know what the script is called that says the name of the civi if you kill one?

Would love to use it in my missions.

@Wyqer Hi again and thanks for your help getting KP Lib Altis running in Real Gentlemen clan.

I'd like to ask: Is this bug already handled since v0.963a-Hotfix3 stable release "Message when loading resource crates on to vehicle always says ammo crate even while loading fuel or supplies", or does it qualify for me to enter it into your issues list?

Thanks

RG_ Sneaker

@Wyqer another question: What are the criteria for not losing units when the server is turned off? Distance from FOB is 'x' m's ?

Units: [captured enemy vehicles, blufor vehicles, blufor arsenal boxes, etc.]

Thanks

Edit: class CleanupVehicles sets cleanup time - I suppose ALL units get cleaned up ?

One more: Is there a list of examples of "good deeds" you can perform to please the civilians? We noticed healing wounded civilians is one. [Edit] Already answered on Discord. Thanks

Could I suggest a secondary mission? Maybe freeing prisoners or something smart.

Towing stuck civilian vehicles will require the towing MOD, so it would not work on vanilla, but maybe it could be coded to only be available if the towing MOD is loaded.

As far as I can see:

KP_liberation_heli_slot_building = "Land_HelipadSquare_F";                // The helipad used to increase the GLOBAL rotary-wing cap.

This unit is not in the 'air_vehicles' array in presets/blufor/custom.sqf

Is that an omission/error? Wouldn't that prevent us from constructing it and thus increase "the GLOBAL rotary-wing cap"?

Edit: my mistake

Hello.

We have been playing this for a few days and really love it.

Now we want to change the permissions for the Commander slot. I have read the wiki and made the necessary changes, but on the server nothing changes. However on a backup server with no savegame it works as expected.

Do I have to wipe the save before changes take affect? or is there a workaround?

As already answered at Discord:

Wiki -> FAQ -> save/load mission parameters

No Wipe needed.

@Wyqer

Tank you :) got it...

Sorry for doble posting also on discord

Hello, and thanks for this great mission.

I have a question though..

How do you access the Logistic menu ?

I tried both in Commander slot, at a FOB, with and without AI Logistic option enabled on the preferences, but I am not able to enter this menu.

What I am missing ?

Thanks

Have you tried at the supply crate, you have to build one first

2 minutes ago, haknor said:

Have you tried at the supply crate, you have to build one first

You mean at the Large or Small storage area ?

In that case, yes...same resutls.

I fogot to add that I play this mission on local host...not on online server.

4 hours ago, swiso said:

You mean at the Large or Small storage area ?

In that case, yes...same resutls.

I fogot to add that I play this mission on local host...not on online server.

Yes, I mean Large or Small storage area, but maybe you need to capture a factory first.

Don't know about the local host. I am running a dedicated server.

1 hour ago, haknor said:

Yes, I mean Large or Small storage area, but maybe you need to capture a factory first.

Don't know about the local host. I am running a dedicated server.

Yes, I already captured a couple  of factories.

Maybe is a feature that can only use on online servers....don't know.

11 hours ago, haknor said:

Yes, and in that wiki page, there is no mention that will work only in dedicated servers ( and that it will not work on local host server).

I have a FOB and two facilities.

The problem is that I am not able to access the "Logistic Overview" menu.... I don't see that option anywhere...

Look here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1634552077

And these are the only options I have: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1634554304

42 minutes ago, swiso said:

Yes, and in that wiki page, there is n o mention that will work only in dedicated servers ( and that it will not work on local host server).

The problem is that I am not able to access the "Logistic Overview" menu.... I don't see that option anywhere...

It should be in the action menu if you scroll all the way down.

I have it below "Secondary objectives" and "Switch Resource display"

I would like to know from the developer of this mission if this is a function available only on dedicated servers, or it should be available even when played locally...

At the moment this is the only reason I believe why I cannot see this option.