ran

Kiev russian aircraft carrier

Hey TeaCup! Your doing great. Nice so far. Keep up the good work. You can do it! We believe in you. smile.gif My mouth waters just thinking about your carrier. Can you hear that aplause? Its enough to leave ya without hearing. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([23rd]_Gen_Raynor @ Oct. 12 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont care as long as i can use it to wipe out some communist ruskies....no better pleasure then taking out that scum...well maybe castro but thats another game to be made<span id='postcolor'>

Shut up you idiot.... You're Probably American too... Doesn't make it any better either... Sweden 0wns j00

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RPGprayer @ Oct. 13 2002,00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([23rd]_Gen_Raynor @ Oct. 12 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont care as long as i can use it to wipe out some communist ruskies....no better pleasure then taking out that scum...well maybe castro but thats another game to be made<span id='postcolor'>

Shut up you idiot.... You're Probably American too... Doesn't make it any better either... Sweden 0wns j00<span id='postcolor'>

And the flaming starts....

RPGprayer flaming will only result in you losing the right to post here, as you're new no action will be taken this time but please refrain from doing it again in the future smile.gif

I don't think the official maker ever posted in this topic. Im fairly sure that by now the project will have been scrapped.

right, woteva,

But he has always said that it probably wouldn't work

It seems too high poly.

It works.

I've just been working on other things for a bit. There are only so many hours in a day.

Plus I need to do some work on proxy objects - see thread in O2B.

Prospero

hello i wanna ask is there some mod about this aircraft carrier kiev ? i will be very thankfull bcs its my favorite ship and i searching for this  it long time. thanks for answer.