autigergrad

Takistan Civilians for CUP

Cool man I like these civilian packs -any chance you'd make one for Iron Front? That 80's Rocker dude always kinda kills WW2 vibe :D

(no offence Reyhard, love your work)

Any possibility that these mods will get integrated within CUP itself? It's really cool - great job there man:-)

• Like 1

Anyone else having problems using this and/or other civilian factions with Alive on maps like Diyala, Kunduz and Kidal ?? Simply does not work for me, vanilla faction (CIV_F) works fine, also the CQB module works perfect. it also works on vanilla islands ( tested on Stratis) but no civilian custom faction units spawn on custom maps :dontgetit:. Same goes for Beketov map and Russian factions...

Test on a vanilla map. Kunduz, Diyala and Kidal all have various issues with ALiVE currently. I don't think Kidal was ever indexed and Kunduz and Diyala have issues spawning civs.

50 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

Anyone else having problems using this and/or other civilian factions with Alive on maps like Diyala, Kunduz and Kidal ?? Simply does not work for me, vanilla faction (CIV_F) works fine, also the CQB module works perfect. it also works on vanilla islands ( tested on Stratis) but no civilian custom faction units spawn on custom maps :dontgetit:. Same goes for Beketov map and Russian factions...

Kidal isn't indexed for ALiVE

i used this faction last night on Kunduz with ALiVE and had no issues.

Yeah I think Kunduz partially works, similar to how Clafghan mostly works. All in all they are playable, but recognized civ/mil objs aren't what they used to be or where they should be. Both really need a re-index to get the most out of ALiVE. 

And Diyala? No clue what the hell is going on there. Only like 10-20 civs will spawn on the entire map. Beketov should be fine (Marceldev indexed it) but I haven't tried spawning civs on it myself.

thx guys...ok Kunduz is kind of working now, changing time of day helped ( does this really make a difference ?)

Diyala gave me exactly one civilian who was standing still on a roof...ambient vehicles seem to work ok, CQB is working perfect...hope someone will give Kidal a go it is a really cool map and would be perfect for the CUP based African factions :)

Mod updated.  Fixed some config errors in the faction.  Enjoy!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, [kh]jman said:

autigergrad, I guess you worked out the config errors that were caused by ALiVE's Obat creator:

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues/285

Now Fixed in ALiVE Pre Release Build 1.3.0
https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/releases/tag/v1.3.0.1702101

Yup sure did.  Thanks for finding that.  Been racking my brain and it was such a simple fix.