separate sound sources for each side
Ais will do regroup after job done"need more tests"

7 hours ago, Persian MO said:

open voice.sqf, line 08 change it to this:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && (side _x == EAST)) then {

injured.sqf, line 162:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == EAST)) then

Sweet man thanks

Hey ! I tried to install your mod but it doesn't work I followed the instructions like you said on the first page of your topic but it doesn't work, can you help me to fix this issue ? :)

19 hours ago, Harper720 said:

Hey ! I tried to install your mod but it doesn't work I followed the instructions like you said on the first page of your topic but it doesn't work, can you help me to fix this issue ? :)

This is script, read as (this is Sparta) , not a mod. :) . try sample mission and see if it doesn't work.

Hey @Persian MO thanks for this script it's great.

Don't suppose you could post a lightweight version without all the sounds etc? 

I'd prefer to use just the bits where the AI throw smoke and drag incapacitated buddies to cover. The sound effects don't really fit the mission I'm working on.

Cheers

Hey two things.

Your script  is very similar to Ai first Aid support by Dap. He had one for arma2  and arma3  the AI will revive each other as well as the ability to take prisoners. I don't know if you are still interested in adding  a revive to your script (: 

The other is a question. If I want to use your  script to work only for one faction and not the others can that be done. I would like to use your script only for  opfor units? 

can your script be set for only non playable/switchable  units ? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Birdman said:

Your script  is very similar to Ai first Aid support by Dap. He had one for arma2  and arma3  the AI will revive each other as well as the ability to take prisoners. I don't know if you are still interested in adding  a revive to your script (: 

no.it is beyond my skill.

2 hours ago, Mr. Birdman said:

he other is a question. If I want to use your  script to work only for one faction and not the others can that be done. I would like to use your script only for  opfor units? 

can your script be set for only non playable/switchable  units ? 

check out some above posts.

@Persian MO are you sure you linked the right file? That one still has all the sound files, and is the exact same size as the original?

hey Persian MO  I see above how to change voice for only one side that redarmy  posted but nothing about only letting the script work for one side. I would like to get it to work for only opfor units during a mission. Any input on this would be great.

injured.sqf, line 162:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == EAST)) then

You were close! Next line down. In your case if you are playing as Blufor and want the script only to work on Opfor see below. Whatever side you want to "exclude" goes into the script edit. (EAST, WEST, INDEPENDENT)

Playing as Blufor, want script on OPFOR:

injured.sqf, line 162:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == WEST)) then

It works great!

Thank you for the direction on this. I all  ready have a modified Revival system that is setup for all playable units that will only allow them to go unconscious and never die however the mission will end when all playable units are on conscious. This will just make the enemy AI a little more fun and add some playtime to the to the mission when a few Penny units can get revived and back into the fight.

where is the code to control how long a units stays unconscious before death.  I looked in the killer.sqf  incap.sqf and the injured.sqf maybe I over looked the codeline to adjust the time for death. thanks Avibird.

Still can't get the script to only work for  EAST Units  I put the about code in injured.sqf, line 162:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == WEST)) then with no luck.  help please and thank you.(:

6 hours ago, Mr. Birdman said:

Still can't get the script to only work for  EAST Units  I put the about code in injured.sqf, line 162:

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == WEST)) then with no luck.  help please and thank you.(:

put your code here, let me see what you've done 

and change the code to this before that:

!(side _x == WEST) change it to (side _x == east)

Let me clarify I can have this script only working for AI units on EAST side only.

I see now I was putting the code in wrong lol

original code injured.sqf, line 162:    if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x)) then

This works now for me  (:                 if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == WEST)) then

New question Can this script still work for west AI units are not playable units. I have my own modified revive script that only works for playable/switchable units. I would love to have your script work for all the other west AI units that can not be playable. I know your script does not let any player use it but if the unit is playable via editor then your script still runs until the unit switch by the player. I would love to have some non playable reinforcement groups in my mission using your great script for the AI.

@Persian MO do you think this would work.

if ((_x isKindOf "Man") && (!isplayer _x) && !(side _x == WEST - (playableUnits + switchableUnits))) then

I don't want your script to work for any west AI units that are playbale/swichable units ?

this setVariable ["dam_ready",true];

put the code in init of any unit you want to exclude from scripts.did not test it yet but it should work.

Hey dude I keep getting this error pop up and my scripting knowledge is far too small to correct it. Mind taking a look? It's from the non sound version 

YjCbddI.jpg

22 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Hey dude I keep getting this error pop up and my scripting knowledge is far too small to correct it. Mind taking a look? It's from the non sound version 

YjCbddI.jpg

ignore it.when script can't find any unit around injured ai, it shows up this error.the script should work anyway.