5 hours ago, ak47-su said:

Thanks for replying man. Actually Steam Workshop missions are not showing up in my game, don't know why, tried uninstalling and installing many times, still no progress. Thats why I keep asking ppl if they have any other link like Google Drive, Mega, multiupload, Dropbox, anything other than Steam.😁

Would be really great if you have any of these accounts or if you could just attach the mission files here if size permits. Would really love to play Evil's Last Will, just seems perfect for me..

To a certain file size you can use a website called steamworkshopdownloader.io. It will use the blursed Steam API to download mods through web protocol, you'll get a PBO file you can just slap like any other "local" mission. Unless you're a purist that is afraid of using 3rd party websites, of course. 😎 I downloaded dozens of scenarios that way when Steam had issues with stability, not a single issue, but in case of bigger files it will tell you to either use SteamCMD.exe or your Steam client.

Sorry for off-topic Undeceived, but I want to contribute to ending the "please upload to GDrive" spam. ^^

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, honger said:

To a certain file size you can use a website called steamworkshopdownloader.io. It will use the blursed Steam API to download mods through web protocol, you'll get a PBO file you can just slap like any other "local" mission. Unless you're a purist that is afraid of using 3rd party websites, of course. 😎 I downloaded dozens of scenarios that way when Steam had issues with stability, not a single issue, but in case of bigger files it will tell you to either use SteamCMD.exe or your Steam client.

Sorry for off-topic Undeceived, but I want to contribute to ending the "please upload to GDrive" spam. ^^

No bro Steam Workshop downloader doesn't work anymore, neither does SteamCmd. I don't know what to do anymore.

On 5/1/2023 at 1:30 AM, Undeceived said:

Added a non-SW download.

@ak47-su

Thanks a ton man...😀😀

I love you brother😂😂