polishmartyr

1.60 patch messed up skies.

Been having an issue on additional mod islands such as Chernarus, Sahrani, and Celle2 shown below where the sky looks possessed. Altis and Stratis look perfectly fine though so any non-vanilla islands I have a messed up sky and no moonlight. This all started after the 1.60 patch. Any solutions?bQMFJoQ.png

On a similar note, the new skybox seems to be incompatible with the BIS render worlds. The maps used to act as a complete greenscreen but since 1.60 the skybox shows up. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

(PS Sorry for hijacking, I'm a new user so can't create a new thread).

• Like 1

(PS Sorry for hijacking, I'm a new user so can't create a new thread).

No issue. Go right ahead because my question was answered.

LoL Great. Clan leader refused to update the mods list to CUP and still wanted to use AIATP. 

Oh dear. Has he looked outside lately? (in a rhetorical ArmAverse sense). Skies shouldn't be black, might be time for him/her to get with the times and move on to CUP.

And for mission at night? NVG shouldn't be always the solution.

Okay, so I have downloaded the update CUP, but what about A3MP?? Do I still need this, since I have CUP Complete and it (A3MP) probably won't be updated to go with 1.60. I think I have Kandahar Providence, Clafghan, and a few others that I cannot think of at this moment. 

Thank you  :)

Okay, so I have downloaded the update CUP, but what about A3MP?? Do I still need this, since I have CUP Complete and it (A3MP) probably won't be updated to go with 1.60. I think I have Kandahar Providence, Clafghan, and a few others that I cannot think of at this moment. 

Thank you  :)

CUP terrains pretty much totally supersedes A3MP, no need to run A3MP. CUP terrains contains A3 lighting fixes for many maps so the majority of 3rd party maps will at least have the proper skybox etc. If your map doesn't work, then you can try contacting @MetalCraze and ask him to include it in one of his upcoming patches. 

• Like 1

CUP terrains pretty much totally supersedes A3MP, no need to run A3MP. CUP terrains contains A3 lighting fixes for many maps so the majority of 3rd party maps will at least have the proper skybox etc. If your map doesn't work, then you can try contacting @MetalCraze and ask him to include it in one of his upcoming patches. 

I have been trying to find this online since we reinstalled the game this week. I know it is silly since they have pretty much the same maps. I just wanted a confirmation I guess from someone who knows more than I do. Thank you very much!

I have been trying to find this online since we reinstalled the game this week. I know it is silly since they have pretty much the same maps. I just wanted a confirmation I guess from someone who knows more than I do. Thank you very much!

My pleasure mate. CUP terrains has been a lifesaver for those of us who like to spend some time away from Aegean when playing A3.