Sign in to follow this  
Psycho1

Need some cool screenshots of ofp

I'm in the delayed entry program for the Army and we thought it would be cool to set up a website dedicated to the DEP guys in our area. I'm in charge of making the website, and it's almost ready for primetime. All I have to do is finish the links page......I want lots of good action screen shots of OFP in their to entice people to buy/play the game:) Definitely want to show off everything that makes OFP great:) Thanks in advance.

(For those wondering why I don't get them myself, I uninstalled OFP after finishing resistance because I don't have much free time these days+hard to play online with 56k.)

well, you can start with OFP stunt thread in offtopic section.

or goto google.com, and then serach for images using word 'operation flashpoint'

also, goto several OFP fan sites such as ofp.info and look under screenshots section.

Just took a look at the first 3 pages of that thread, very entertaining shots but I am selling OFP as a realistic game and showing shots like that would contradict myself:) It would be cool to have a shot of a sniper scope aimed right at someone,a tank bursting into flames, stuff like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Oct. 27 2002,06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try the Gamespot link I provided -- it doesn't have any stupid stunts in it.<span id='postcolor'>

Gamespot only provides some of those thumbnails in larger sizes. Those small pictures makes it kinda hard to tell what's going on, and it's no coincidence they don't let you have bigger sizes on the good looking ones. They expect you to fork over money for gamespot complete to see some screenshots:o

On my site I want the screenies as thumbnails so they can click on a screen shot they like and get a full size view. That's kinda mean of gamespot, lol. I don't think they are going to entice people to give them money just because they want some full sized screen shots of games:p

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sh@d0w_Killer @ Oct. 27 2002,07:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have some good screen shots on our website...go to...

www.digitalgrenade.com

look in the forums.... wink.gif

or a direct link to the screen shots...

http://www.digitalgrenade.com/cgi-bin....9865163<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks, I'll definitely use a few of those. Now if I can get a few more tank/chopper screenies, I'll be set.

I'm thinking SAS, I'm thinking Gulf War, I'm thinking patrol ambushed by squads of Iraqis, shame I don't do mission editing really smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ Oct. 27 2002,11:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this OFP?: http://members.rogers.com/walkerjam/OFP/valley1.jpg

wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That looks like 1600x1200 32bit resolution, very high terrain detail and a viewdistance of about 1000m maybe. Almost photorealistic but I doubt any PC could run it at an acceptable framerate. Great pic though. smile.gif

Frag? what are you talking about "stupid stunts"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Oct. 27 2002,16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ Oct. 27 2002,11wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this OFP?: http://members.rogers.com/walkerjam/OFP/valley1.jpg

wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That looks like 1600x1200 32bit resolution, very high terrain detail and a viewdistance of about 1000m maybe. Almost photorealistic but I doubt any PC could run it at an acceptable framerate. Great pic though.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I saw satchel post one pic with that kind of quality

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw satchel post one pic with that kind of quality<span id='postcolor'>

I remember that shot, though it wasn't taken with very high terrain detail. I would like to see a very high terrain detail version of that Satchels shot smile.gif.

Thanks for all the pics:) Does anyone have a pic of a chopper demolishing an area with it's missiles by chance? I loved seeing all those missiles raining down, making vehicles on the ground fly in the air.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Psycho1 @ Oct. 27 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks for all the pics:)  Does anyone have a pic of a chopper demolishing an area with it's missiles by chance?  I loved seeing all those missiles raining down, making vehicles on the ground fly in the air.<span id='postcolor'>

i'll make one tommorow