direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

When are you going to release a new action? ;)

well now iam downloading new update so ..we will see :D

• Like 1

The guy kneeling with his weapon, can you adjust it so that the weapon sits on the knee so it's natural looking? :D

• Like 2

The guy kneeling with his weapon, can you adjust it so that the weapon sits on the knee so it's natural looking? :D

Yeah mate no problem as soon as i can i will adjust it :D

• Like 1

@direone

i got question on you...is there any special idea for this Animation or just for fun ? :D [/size]

90DEF50635ADC3DD231FCC485B700808BBD20695[/size]

Nha mate, just a suggestion from a friend :p

Nha mate, just a suggestion from a friend :P

"Mate i just watched Rambo ...and i feel like a rambo ..can you make me look like rambo even in Arma ? "......"i got your back mate:D"

• Like 1

"Mate i just watched Rambo ...and i feel like a rambo ..can you make me look like rambo even in Arma ? "......"i got your back mate:D"

Ahahahahah yeah mate something like that lol :D

• Like 1

Hmm i tried sometimes to apply them to player but static animations works only with AI units bud :/

Im sorry for the late reply, but if you want to have it on players use instead of 

_this switchMove "pose_1"; _this disableAI "anim";

This:

_this switchMove "pose_1"; _this enableSimulation false;

Small note: The player wont be able to walk/move/look arround anymore. It freezes the player but it prevents from changing the animation again. To unfreeze simply execute the same code but change false to true :)

• Like 3

Hello i had "few ideas" for animations..

Do you think you would be able to make some kind of "sniper" stance? like this ?hqdefault.jpgm21-sniper-weapon-system.jpg

And maybe one animation i think would be awesome, the shaka sign/ "jumbo" ...like as it was ..in the 13 hours the secret soldiers of benghazi

• Like 2

Yeah mate it's not a big deal, i can make them :D sorry for the late reply but i was a bit busy these last days

• Like 2

The animations don't seem to work if you have like 20 or 30 addons loaded

Hmm strange, i have a lot of addons loaded and the animations works fine also is the first time that i hear that problem lol

Hmm strange, i have a lot of addons loaded and the animations works fine also is the first time that i hear that problem lol

I usually load all the mods i have to take pictures so i can use everything but when i do that the animations stop working. 

Lol, sometimes I use your mod with 60+ mods and I've never had a problem  :lol: 

@kerozen, that's strange, animations shouldn't be affected by the mods you use, do you have any mod that changes the animations ? If yes, that could be the culprit.

• Like 1

Lol, sometimes I use your mod with 60+ mods and I've never had a problem  :lol: 

@kerozen, that's strange, animations shouldn't be affected by the mods you use, do you have any mod that changes the animations ? If yes, that could be the culprit.

No, i use mods that adds new animations like RHS. I only use unit, vehicle, islands and complete mods like RHS. I guess i will have to load mods one by one and see if any of them cause issues.... its going to be a pain in the ass

No, i use mods that adds new animations like RHS. I only use unit, vehicle, islands and complete mods like RHS. I guess i will have to load mods one by one and see if any of them cause issues.... its going to be a pain in the ass

Yup, a real pain, I hope that you'll find out soon what's causing the issue. Anyway, I tried today and loaded the whole mod library (100 mods) with direone's pack and it worked fine, strange. When you find the culprit, tell us, I'm curious.

Yeah mate when you find out the problem write here on the topic, sorry if i can't help you out man but i never heard of something like that :/ anyway guys i'm working on new poses :D i will post some pics soon

• Like 2

Hello fellas, i'm working on new poses :D and i have an idea, i think that i will split the pack into 2 different pack (one pack called relax poses and another one combat poses) for 2 reasons first in that way i will reduce the download size and the second reason is that all the mod will be more clean and organized in a better way :) this will take a bit of time because i also want to rewrite the name of all the poses, so i need to rewrite the config, a pain in the ass but it's ok lol :P anyway i will post some pics of the new poses later today

Have a nice day to everyone guys! :D

• Like 3

Like that idea a lot! :) Looking forward to looking even more tacticool cause of you!!! :D

• Like 1