direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

The Relaxed poses pack should have a few poses that do not need weapons. As currently everyone has to be carrying some sort of M4 and not everyone does that in every scene :P Just a suggestion. 

• Like 1

The Relaxed poses pack should have a few poses that do not need weapons. As currently everyone has to be carrying some sort of M4 and not everyone does that in every scene :P Just a suggestion.

Yeah mate I m working on it :D anyway just to be clear, the 2 pack for now will have only the poses that are already part of the static poses pack then when i will make new poses i will add them to the relax/ no combat poses pack or to the combat poses pack depends on the type of the pose :D

Like that idea a lot! :) Looking forward to looking even more tacticool cause of you!!! :D

Ahaha thanks man :P i am working on the config right now so i think that maybe today i can already release the 2 pack :D

• Like 1

Do you think you would be able to modifi pose 61 as it looks like hes holding weapon by foregrip ..is ther possibility you could make it hold in either C-clamp or by magazine ....so it would be more useable for RHS Aks ?35d99612ccb57d420d6710f1cb798052.jpg

• Like 1

Do you think you would be able to modifi pose 61 as it looks like hes holding weapon by foregrip ..is ther possibility you could make it hold in either C-clamp or by magazine ....so it would be more useable for RHS Aks ?35d99612ccb57d420d6710f1cb798052.jpg

Yeah mate sure i will keep it and i will add a variation that can fit aks :D

OMG...you really did the shaka sign ..is it possible you would make even armed version ? as here, but his right hand would do the sign?..mam iam so amazed that how its really possible to create some pose i spoken about :D something like this picture but his weapon resting more to his body (as it would be on one point sling) and with left hand he would hold the weapon "between" magazine and lower reciever while doing the shaka sign :)f88cef8304b390c9105f606bd1dc62a9.jpg

• Like 1

OMG...you really did the shaka sign ..is it possible you would make even armed version ? as here, but his right hand would do the sign?..mam iam so amazed that how its really possible to create some pose i spoken about :D something like this picture but his weapon resting more to his body (as it would be on one point sling) and with left hand he would hold the weapon "between" magazine and lower reciever while doing the shaka sign :)f88cef8304b390c9105f606bd1dc62a9.jpg

Easy work, i will make it mate :P but before i will release the other pack, hope tomorrow. I think that i can work out some of the suggestions in the next week

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.news_download_a3_3.pngStatic animations pack v1.5

Thanks mate! Just one thing, now i'm going to split the pack into 2 different pack so the download link will be 2 instead of only 1. For now i released only one of the 2 pack, when both of them are released it is possible to have 2 different download link on the armaholic page? :)

Cheers

Dire

• Like 1

......when both of them are released it is possible to have 2 different download link on the armaholic page? :)

When you have 2 different versions we will make 2 different downloadpages. Each downloadpage will serve its own version. :)

When you have 2 different versions we will make 2 different downloadpages. Each downloadpage will serve its own version. :)

Oh ok mate thanks :D

Are you ever going to upload the packs to Steam? It would be easier for us to keep it updated

Are you ever going to upload the packs to Steam? It would be easier for us to keep it updated

I always thought about putting the mod on steam and i will probably do it mate :D

• Like 1

guys i posted the pics on the wrong topics lol the pics are for the military gear pack mod of adacas, i will delete the post

http://imgur.com/a/i1uWh Iam sooo much in love with Relax_1 i think if i would be able to have this pose during normal Multiplayer gameplay i think that would be only way people would see me :D

Ahahah i'm really happy that you like it man! :D

Tomorrow i will start making some new poses, also i will make the poses that you asked for mate ;)

Also now that i make 2 different pack i can update them more frequently :D

So guys i uploaded the Relax pack on steam :D later today i will upload the combat one, for me everything works fine hope that will work with no probs also for all of you :P

Cheers,

Dire  

• Like 1