direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

Ok guys, i decided to release my static animations. I start making them for me at the beginning but now i want to share them with all the members of this great community. I think i can release them in a few days, i need only to fix somethings on some animations. For now there will be 27 poses in the pack but certainly i will add more in the future :D Anyway, here some pics guys. :P

BS4c4kG.jpg

hj3zN1w.jpg

The pose made by me in this pic is the one of the operator checking is garmin 

i3JonmS.jpg

DDGktq0.jpg

Download Relax and no combat poses pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gilmrgak1egfxv/%40DIREONE's Relax poses pack - v1.5.rar?dl=0

Download Combat poses pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/owpytxlt4y2qhua/%40DIREONE's combat poses pack - v1.5.rar?dl=0

Download readme for scripts for usage of some poses: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvwe1dy1a34d856/SCRIPT FOR POSES.txt?dl=0

• Like 32

great its looks cool, are you going to make youtube videos to show it off better?

• Like 1

Maybe yes mate, but the animations is static and it means that they are not composed of more movements, they are like you see in the pictures that i posted :) 

Maybe yes mate, but the animations is static and it means that they are not composed of more movements, they are like you see in the pictures that i posted :)

oh great now i feel stupid, anyway great for screenshots. 

• Like 1

Ahahha don't worry man, it's ok :P yep static animations it's great for screenshots in fact i started making them because i need some new static animations for my pics 

Ahh...so that's where all the uber cool screenshots come from, great admirer of your work.

• Like 3

Ahh...so that's where all the uber cool screenshots come from, great admirer of your work.

I really appreciate your kind words mate! :D what you say means a lot for me, thanks a lot bud!!

• Like 4

Really cool stuff, you and il_padrino are pushing me closer and closer to looking into making my own statics but it's just a question of how long is required per animation.

• Like 1

Really cool stuff, you and il_padrino are pushing me closer and closer to looking into making my own statics but it's just a question of how long is required per animation.

Thanks mate! :D it depends bud, some animations take me only some minutes, other take more time for example of an animation i made different variant to avoide some clipping issues in case of a rifle with the vertical grip. 

This one fit the veritcal grip of the mk18 of RobertHammer

rcx63TW.jpg

This one instead fit the vertical grip of the mk18 from the SMA weapon pack 

pV4aFRP.jpg

This two take me some time because i have to make some test in game to see if the hand that hold the vertical grip is in the right position :D

For now i have only this two animations that fit a specific rifle (but i see that works fine also with other rifles) but in the future i will make more of them

• Like 4

So guys i have almost finished all the fixes for the aniamtions. I have been busy these last two days so i couldn't work on them but i think maybe tomorrow i can finish all the fixes and release the pack, i hope :D 

• Like 2

Where i can donwload your animation?

• Like 1

Hey mate i haven't released them yet but i ended all the fixes taht i have to make and as soon as i can i put here the link for the download :D

• Like 1

I am so thankful you do this, thanks for hearing me about it.

• Like 1

I am so thankful you do this, thanks for hearing me about it.

And i'm happy to give a little somethig to this great community mate!! :D

• Like 2

And i'm happy to give a little somethig to this great community mate!! :D

Trust me we are all happy you give us something.

• Like 2

I've admired your work on the screenshot thread for some time now.  They always look amazing!

A few questions about how to use these, I've checked out the readme but still cant seem to get any to work.

Is is possible to use most the animation by simply inputting into a units init via the editor?  Such as "            this switchMove "Pose_1";           "? Or should it always be called upon by a scripted sqf?

A sample mission would be greatly appreciated if so.

Thanks again. 

• Like 1

No mate you don' t need any sqf, just write this in the init of a unit:

This switchMove "animation name"; this disableAI "anim"

Tell me if with this script the animations works mate :D

• Like 3

@Direone - good to see some more animations from the community! Keep up the splendid work, mate! :P

• Like 2