Sign in to follow this  
Othin

What military equipment do you think of

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 27 2002,21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 28 2002,20wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Ran, what's wrong?  Are you a bit sick?  Or is there a problem?  

This thread has been open for 3 days now and you still haven't posted:

Belgium: pommes de terre launcher

biggrin.gifwink.gif

Perhaps someone should call a doctor...<span id='postcolor'>

was just taking my time to think about something funny

maybe the MPFLS : Multiple Pommes Frites Launcher System

or even the FN PFR , FN Pommes Frites Rifle

or the high powered sniper rifle chambered in 20.50x50.20 Nato mussel<span id='postcolor'>

Mhehehehe, naughty naughty ran.

I really thought you forgot it this time smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 28 2002,20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mhehehehe, naughty naughty ran.

I really thought you forgot it this time smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i never forget ..... french people never forget

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 27 2002,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 28 2002,20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mhehehehe, naughty naughty ran.

I really thought you forgot it this time smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i never forget ..... french people never forget<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe, spooky!

Better get back on topic before the mods get pissed.

Actually we are on topic because we are discussing my country's secret weapon but i guess the mods won't accept that as a valid excuse! smile.gif

USA : laser guided bombs and SFOD units

G-B : targe... erm battleships and sucky bullpup rifles

germany : leopard tanks and hk weapons

russia rusted submarines and rusted hardware in general

south america : (in general) outdated american gear and cool cigars

canada : diemaco weapons and old ameliorated american hardware

australia : the army that looks like a private militia and that has the finance and the size of it

china : ameliorated old rusted russian tanks and the QBZ95 rifle

israel : ameliorated old dusty american hardware and plastic tipped bullets

japan : huge combat robots with laser guns (erm ...) and katanas

iraq : republican guard and scuds

france : FAMAS and french foreign legion

africa : machete and cool clothes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 29 2002,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think France's renowned military training simulators are what come to mind when I think of the ol' rouge, blanche et bleu  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

NEVER EVER POST THAT SHIT AGAIN

and it's bleu blanc rouge you ignorant bastard

tounge.gif j/k

Lighten up mon ami- you're getting off light when your country only has one post making fun of it, when mine is being slagged in earnest next door.

heheheh , i know , it's a french character trait called chauvinism , it's just a little bit over-developped in frenchmen's brain

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 29 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heheheh , i know , it's a french character trait called chauvinism , it's just a little bit over-developped in frenchmen's brain<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif One of my friends at work spent some time in France a couple of years ago...she said a lot of guys would just walk up to her and proposition her...she got smart after a while though...when she realized they had the same reaction when she replied by proposing marriage biggrin.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Oct. 29 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 29 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heheheh , i know , it's a french character trait called chauvinism , it's just a little bit over-developped in frenchmen's brain<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif One of my friends at work spent some time in France a couple of years ago...she said a lot of guys would just walk up to her and proposition her...she got smart after a while though...when she realized they had the same reaction when she replied by proposing marriage biggrin.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

heheh , thought girl smile.gif

nigeria: steel plated trucks (50´s german MAN production)

Malayan: They eat every cat, bird, reptile around and somehow disturb life in a camp ("Where is wheezie the cat ?" "Dunno...some malayans just passed by with a sack.." "CHRIST ! " wow.gif

Somalis: Pickup´s with more or less fixed machineguns (It´s funny when one drops off while firing - good stunt)

Russians: AK74 (faced this one almost everywhere on the world, so it has to be good)

USA: the supermarket on the USS Inchon, a helo carrier I´ve been on. Nothing that you cant buy there.

Australia: their desert camo looks like the shirt of a stoned hawajan grocery seller

Germany: No queston any HK equipment. And of course all former east germany air force equipment. Germany has MIG´s ! Did you know that ?

Ok that´s it.

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Oct. 29 2002,02wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">USA: the supermarket on the USS Inchon, a helo carrier I´ve been on. Nothing that you cant buy there.<span id='postcolor'>

lol that's so typical! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Oct. 28 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Oct. 29 2002,02wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">USA: the supermarket on the USS Inchon, a helo carrier I´ve been on. Nothing that you cant buy there.<span id='postcolor'>

lol that's so typical! <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif Can you buy firearms there? (I crack myself up sometimes)

Or firecrackers? Gay magazines?

lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Can you buy firearms there? (I crack myself up sometimes)

Or firecrackers? Gay magazines?<span id='postcolor'>

I didn´t check the special magazines section, but it is really quite impressive if you arrive at a port after 3 months desert, hop onto a Blackhawk and go to consumers dream heaven biggrin.gif

They also had good - looking women onboard wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Oct. 28 2002,03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They also had good - looking women onboard  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmz, i need some material, can you give me the adress? It's just for the material you know.....